Bellazon

Kim Smith

Guest MissIsabella

Gah! Why can't I upload this damn thing?! :yuckky:

Okay, I had to resize it kinda smaller but this seems to work so what the hell it's good enuf. :p Here is the LONG AWAITED 4th cover of Fitness magazine that Kim starred in!

She was SO much curvier for this cover than she is in her new swimsuit south africa pics it's amazing! Just compare the two pics side by side! I miss her older body so much...

post-133-1129346796_thumb.jpg

post-133-1129347076_thumb.jpg

or do u got to high school? if u do... which one?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Damn for all crap you guys talk about her agent Ty, it seems like Kim is kickin' ass....That image with Kim, Vin and Ty is a Maxim event in LA, not at Kim Dawson agency.

Ty works closely with all of his clients including the 45 pro football players that he manages...know how I know..I'm Ty. I feel honored though that you guys are talking your shit. Re: Megan Ewing ( she's pregnat for the second time and has not worked in over 3 years. Re: Kim ( she's managed exclusivley by clipse, I guess we are doing ok with her so far, I sure hope that she doesn't wise up and leave us..hehe...keep up the great post's it's very entertaining.