Bellazon

Kim Smith

Guest MissIsabella

1) I saw that Target/Aerosmith commercial again last week and I believe it is Kim. She's at a slot machine with the guys playing in the slots. She wins and a bunch of CDs come out. She gets excited, blah, blah, blah...

2) Who wants a Kim fansite? I think I'm going to give up "Kim Smith Online" and hand it over to someone else. Unfortunately, I've pretty much lost interest in Kim and have other stuff I want to work on. I'd rather let a real fan take over and update it as it should be updated than let it go into disrepair. If you're interested, reply.

Edited by CRV

1) I saw that Target/Aerosmith commercial again last week and I believe it is Kim. She's at a slot machine with the guys playing in the slots. She wins and a bunch of CDs come out. She gets excited, blah, blah, blah...

2) Who wants a Kim fansite? I think I'm going to give up "Kim Smith Online" and hand it over to someone else. Unfortunately, I've pretty much lost interest in Kim and have other stuff I want to work on. I'd rather let a real fan take over and update it as it should be updated than let it go into disrepair. If you're interested, reply.

I've seen two. Both of which I'm convinced are Kim (if only from the grin). The first is the slot machine one you mention and the other there's a booth type of thing that she walks up and picks the CD off of. I haven't seen that one very often, as I've seen the slot machine one more.

I've always noticed that Kim Smith was hot. However, recently, I've looked closer and noticed how breathtakingly GORGEOUS she is. I mean, EVERYTHING about her is amazing. She's beautiful, her hair is amazing, and DON'T GET ME STARTED on that smack you in the face body of hers. *sigh* Kim smith is 100% Grade-A Fantabulous.

• 2 weeks later...