Bellazon

Victoria's Secret (Non-Model Related Discussions)

PinkCouture

I behaved myself this time around during the sale.

I got these slippers:

attachicon.gifV376294.jpg

And then only two panties. xD 

I have those slippers in satin black. Love them! :hehe:

PINK panties? :)

Nah, I got a bunch of those last time I shopped :ninja:

I got two Body ones.

http://www.victoriassecret.com/sale/clearance-panties/hiphugger-panty-body-by-victoria?ProductID=128320&CatalogueType=OLS

This style. I had gotten a few other pairs a couple months ago and they're super comfortable.

Nah, I got a bunch of those last time I shopped :ninja:

I got two Body ones.

http://www.victoriassecret.com/sale/clearance-panties/hiphugger-panty-body-by-victoria?ProductID=128320&CatalogueType=OLS

This style. I had gotten a few other pairs a couple months ago and they're super comfortable.

During the 7 for $26 Panty Raid? :D

I used to be a fan of their cotton panties before they decided print on white panties and made the interior & lining white <_< I know it is more cost efficient and practical for them but it is annoying for those who don't wear white cotton panties. Sorry for bitching :ninja:

Those panties do look nice and comfy. I am going to buy a pair next time I am at VS :yes:

I really like these panties: http://www.victoriassecret.com/panties/no-lines-and-seamless/no-show-sexy-hiphugger-panty-body-by-victoria?ProductID=89937&CatalogueType=OLS I don't like wearing thongs or g-strings so these are a great alternative. Although I do prefer the laser cut seamless ones with the scalloped edges they used to sell as part of the Very Sexy collection :p

The in-store December deals with so incredible, there was nothing left to buy.  VSX bras all went to $25 for about a week - not advertised - and with all those $10 secret reward cards, I got six for $15 each!  So comfortable. And, every couple of days, they discounted select PINK tops, had $7 for $26 panty deals, discounts on beauty and more... here are a couple of the VSX bras.

post-61031-0-71862900-1388951106_thumb.j

post-61031-0-81718700-1388951190_thumb.j

post-61031-0-16073700-1388951336_thumb.j

^ I haven't tried any of the VSX sports bra yet. Are they comfortable and functional? I have a PINK sports bra I got a few years ago. It works fine---keeps the girls from moving around too much :p

-----------------------------------------------------

I remember last year for about 2 weeks after SAS they further discounted leftover items. I got a bunch of bras for less than $20 and panties for less than $3. Considering the poor holiday 2013 sales and the recent snowstorms I am pretty sure they will do it again this year smily%20new%20one.gif

^ Let me get this straight, are you implying you worked at a VS store?

Why isn't a universal policy then? :notsure:

Coincidentally , my friend got turned down last night at a english pub chain called "wheatherspoons" for wearing his decorators whites. I am disgusted that such a policy exists. A complete joke considering their It's a pub chain aimed at workmen :cain:  Honestly, the world we live in these days :banghead:

The local paper have got in contact with him and want to do an article. Wheather he will take them up on it remains to be seen....

So did you mention that you were admin of BZ in the interview? :p  What was it like working there? You obviously enjoyed it if you kept it up for 3 years. And where the other colleagues as knowledgable as you on the world of VS?

From my understanding, its not a case of sexism. Women's rights has nothing to do with it. She had no right to breastfeed her baby as it wasn't her property. Thats why she was asking in the first place. In the same way you would ask if you were at a friends house for example. Whats absurd is they didn't comply with her needs. For reasons I still don't understand.

Yeah, maybe she should...he is 6ft 1 and weighs 20 stone (127 Kilos) So that would have been quite the sight :laugh:

^ No I didn't b/c they wouldn't know what's BZ. I sometimes laugh when I read VS-related discussions on forums b/c most people outside model forums can't decipher among the models nor do they care much about them. It seems like some members think the general public care just as much about the models as they do. Far from reality. Even the company itself does not empathize on knowing the models. All they care about is increasing their profit especially in the bra category. VS puts a lot of focus on selling behaviors and product promotions.

It was definitely an interesting experience working there. It gave me another perspective about the company. It's definitely not as "glamorous" as people think  and it is hard work. There is a lot of pressure to sell and push products. You are pretty much disposable if you can't perform your job to the fullest or if you are not flexible with your schedule b/c so many people want to work there. That is not to say I did not enjoy working there b/c overall I had a good time and I truly learned a lot. And yes, my knowledge about the company was way superior compared to my colleagues...hahaha

That whole thing about it not being her property is irrelevant b/c it a store in a public open area. She's allowed to breastfeed in the store. If she wanted to breastfeed in the middle of the store she could totally do that. But for decency, courteous and privacy reasons she asked if she could use one of the dressing rooms---not could she breastfeed b/c she had every right to. And for whatever reason the associate said no to her. Probably b/c the associate was not aware  women are allowed to breastfeed in the store. VS isn't always great with fully training their associates so it might not be her fault. I think women's breasts are often perceived  as sexual object that when reality hits  their main purpose is to provide nourishment for children, it makes some people feel uncomfortable :/

Quite a sight indeed...hahaha :laugh: