Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

post-18518-0-1446018725-32767_thumb.jpg <--- They sure do know how to make her look UG-LEE

The picture on the left has to be an outtake. I got my issue of Love Magazine just last week (late to the States, I know) and I did not see that pic in there at all. Unless its well-hidden in the issue, I'm gonna assume its an outtake and nothing else. I'd scan the Love Mag pic, but it'd be a total repost.

BTW, what IS the main rule regarding reposts? If someone says the words "sorry if repost" and it turns out to be just that.....what happens then?

damn adriana is gettin alot of high fashion work! :clap: i wonder if she'll get a major cover or campaign?? i still dont understand why she flew all the way to europe to do givenchy and thats it! i mean...she never walked for them before?? seemed like a waste of time to me.

they are from a spanish (i think it's spanish) magazine called MODA

escanear0018.th.jpg

she is on the cover

and then there is an interview with her ,well it's not exactly an interview but i don't know how it's called in english :D

escanear0021.th.jpgescanear0021.th.jpg

but it's in spanish...

walking the givenchy show in paris and now getting a french revue cover

maybe her new agency is trying to make her ready for next runway season in paris ... or maybe im just dreaming LOL

-----------

i think she would be awesome on the runway for dolce & gab, dsquared2 & versace