Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

News!! Adriana is in the brand new LOVE magazine, the new UK mag that is launching this week! Apparantly her editorial is about her dressing up as Amy Winehouse - who I can't stand, but who cares as long as Adriana looks amazing!!

14weedt.jpg

Will be picking up this mag and scanning it as soon as it hits stores!

The text on the preview picture is totally adorable lol:

What can we say about Adriana Lima, the Brazilian Victoria's Secret model, other than that she oozes sex? She is the stuff that heterosexual male fantasies are made of. She's also smart, easy-going, and a total pleasure to work with - if you can keep the straight guys away long enough to get a shot.

News!! Adriana is in the brand new LOVE magazine, the new UK mag that is launching this week! Apparantly her editorial is about her dressing up as Amy Winehouse - who I can't stand, but who cares as long as Adriana looks amazing!!

eurqll.jpg

What can we say about Adriana Lima, the Brazilian Victoria's Secret model, other than that she oozes sex? She is the stuff that heterosexual male fantasies are made of. She's also smart, easy-going, and a total pleasure to work with - if you can keep the straight guys away long enough to get a shot.

This is a very rare one well at least for me,thankx Sasha. :heart:

post-18477-0-1446018534-15945_thumb.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Thank you nothingless :heart:

:heart:

Oh my dear god. Everything was going so well with her Elle edit and now we get bombarded with those DT and Love Mag images? I understand she wants to be adventurous as a model but....seriously!

Well, regardless of my negativity, you still do good work, nothingless. I got my hands full scanning all these US Vogue edits and let me tell ya, those TFS people and their high-fashioned standards are a pain in the ass.

:laugh:

Valentine's With Valentine (Uhovski)

A Valentine's Day date at Gemma with two Victoria's Secret supermodels.

Do you remember your first crush?

Doutzen: I think I was about 10. I used to write letters to boys and leave flowers for my crushes. But nothing would ever happen.

Adriana: My first crush was on the most popular guy in school. I was never the most popular girl. He was very blond and had long hair.

Doutzen: In Bahia?

Adriana: Yes! There are blondes everywhere in Brazil! Anyway, that didn't work out, so I got a crush on my Portuguese teacher. I fell in love with him and he had no idea. When I was 16, I moved to the city and had my first real infatuation on some male model. I actually had one of his guy friends write him a letter because I didn't speak a word of English. He didn't seem to notice me.

Doutzen: Wow! And nothing happened? He must feel really sorry now!

I'll bet. So who are more romantic: Brazilians or the Dutch?

Doutzen: Oh, that's easy - Brazilians.

Adriana: It's all about attitude. I don't care where he's from. Even if he's shy, you can make him more comfortable with time.

Do you have any secret talents?

Doutzen: Hmm. We've become really good at rope-jumping lately!

Adriana: We actually see each other a lot at the gym. I don't go to too many parties, so that's how we spend time together. I think we can both jump rope for more than an hour.

Doutzen: I've also learned how to stand on my head!

Adriana: She's a sly one. Tell Val about your other secret talent.

Doutzen: Speed skating? It's huge in the Netherlands. I know you're secretly good at something too, Adriana!

Adriana: I've gotten really into painting lately. I do small watercolor canvases. It calms me down. I could practically meditate with brushes. Right now, it's a very amateur thing, but maybe one day I'll make it into a gallery. Who knows?

You both box with a trainer. Is that to relieve stress?

Doutzen: We do shadow boxing. We don't really hit anyone. But I still take my aggression out on a bad day sometimes and pretend I'm hitting someone who wasn't nice to me.

Adriana: Yeah, it's awesome. I've tried everything, and treadmills get boring. Boxing is very energizing and it makes you thinner and more muscular.

Describe your ideal Valentine's Day.

Doutzen: It's really just about spending time with someone you love. It truly doesn't have to be extravagant.

Adriana: I love getting attention and gifts from those I love. It doesn't have to be big. It could be a letter. I have to start writing more letters, too. It's one of my many resolutions this year.

What are your plans for tonight?

Adriana: I'm going to Jackson Hole with my fiance. It will be cold, so we'll probably just stay in the cabin and make each other warm.

Doutzen: I will just have really amazing quiet time with my boyfriend and really not care about anything around us.

What are you obssessed with right now?

Doutzen: Green juice! It's just so healthy!

Adriana: My boyfriend. We've been together for two years, and got engaged in June on my birthday.

Doutzen: My birthday was last month. I just turned 24.

Adriana: Don't even tell me that! I'm 27 and I feel like I've done this forever. I remember my first Victoria's Secret show, and my knees were literally trembling. I remember seeing Stephanie Seymour and I was just in awe. I'm not even going into all the other amazing girls...

Doutzen: My first job was in the Hamptons with Alessandra Ambrosio, and I just kept thinking, Oh. My. God. Alessandra!

Do you ever watch videos of yourself on the runway?

Doutzen: Sometimes with my boyfriend. You can't watch them with too many people around because you get too self-conscious about them judging your body.

Adriana: I was at home on the couch, too, when I first saw myself. I remember texting you, Doutzen!

What are your secret indulgencies?

Adriana: I die for frozen grapes. They're so delicious. And I'm obsessed with several new Brazilian soap operas. They are so over the top.

Doutzen: Chocolate for sure. And also kissing someone you love. That's the best feeling when you kiss a guy and he enjoys it and appreciates it. That ah! moment. Not that I want to kiss anyone but my boyfriend...

Any plans after modeling? Adriana, you did a movie with Mickey Rourke, right?

Adriana: It was a short one, called The Follow. My English was very limited back then, but I think I improved with my Ugly Betty appearance last year.

Doutzen: I also think about projects beyond modeling. It doesn't have to be acting, but you have to think about those things. We're so busy with everything, but we have to realize that it might end one day. You have to be realistic. Or not.

The Daily/ thefashionspot

-------------------

I like them so much!! .. I wish they were lesbians

...that amy pic is awesome! :)

:heart:

Oh my dear god. Everything was going so well with her Elle edit and now we get bombarded with those DT and Love Mag images? I understand she wants to be adventurous as a model but....seriously!

LOL!! DT and Love aren't really similar though. :p DT seemed more like a Spanish version of FHM or Maxim, a poor guy's GQ. And Love is by the same people as POP, more along the lines of W and the more arty fashion mags. Personally I'm stoked she is in Love, if only for the hype it's getting here! :)

This conversation is too cute!! It reveals more personal information outside of modeling.

I can also relate to the jump roping. I have the DVD from the trainer that works with Doutzen and Adriana. He is a former boxer who specializes in jump roping. It is one of the best workouts ever. :blink:

But anyway, interesting convo between the two of them. Sometimes I bet they get tired of answering the same ole questions though. :laugh:

Valentine's With Valentine (Uhovski)

A Valentine's Day date at Gemma with two Victoria's Secret supermodels.

Do you remember your first crush?

Doutzen: I think I was about 10. I used to write letters to boys and leave flowers for my crushes. But nothing would ever happen.

Adriana: My first crush was on the most popular guy in school. I was never the most popular girl. He was very blond and had long hair.

Doutzen: In Bahia?

Adriana: Yes! There are blondes everywhere in Brazil! Anyway, that didn't work out, so I got a crush on my Portuguese teacher. I fell in love with him and he had no idea. When I was 16, I moved to the city and had my first real infatuation on some male model. I actually had one of his guy friends write him a letter because I didn't speak a word of English. He didn't seem to notice me.

Doutzen: Wow! And nothing happened? He must feel really sorry now!

I'll bet. So who are more romantic: Brazilians or the Dutch?

Doutzen: Oh, that's easy - Brazilians.

Adriana: It's all about attitude. I don't care where he's from. Even if he's shy, you can make him more comfortable with time.

Do you have any secret talents?

Doutzen: Hmm. We've become really good at rope-jumping lately!

Adriana: We actually see each other a lot at the gym. I don't go to too many parties, so that's how we spend time together. I think we can both jump rope for more than an hour.

Doutzen: I've also learned how to stand on my head!

Adriana: She's a sly one. Tell Val about your other secret talent.

Doutzen: Speed skating? It's huge in the Netherlands. I know you're secretly good at something too, Adriana!

Adriana: I've gotten really into painting lately. I do small watercolor canvases. It calms me down. I could practically meditate with brushes. Right now, it's a very amateur thing, but maybe one day I'll make it into a gallery. Who knows?

You both box with a trainer. Is that to relieve stress?

Doutzen: We do shadow boxing. We don't really hit anyone. But I still take my aggression out on a bad day sometimes and pretend I'm hitting someone who wasn't nice to me.

Adriana: Yeah, it's awesome. I've tried everything, and treadmills get boring. Boxing is very energizing and it makes you thinner and more muscular.

Describe your ideal Valentine's Day.

Doutzen: It's really just about spending time with someone you love. It truly doesn't have to be extravagant.

Adriana: I love getting attention and gifts from those I love. It doesn't have to be big. It could be a letter. I have to start writing more letters, too. It's one of my many resolutions this year.

What are your plans for tonight?

Adriana: I'm going to Jackson Hole with my fiance. It will be cold, so we'll probably just stay in the cabin and make each other warm.

Doutzen: I will just have really amazing quiet time with my boyfriend and really not care about anything around us.

What are you obssessed with right now?

Doutzen: Green juice! It's just so healthy!

Adriana: My boyfriend. We've been together for two years, and got engaged in June on my birthday.

Doutzen: My birthday was last month. I just turned 24.

Adriana: Don't even tell me that! I'm 27 and I feel like I've done this forever. I remember my first Victoria's Secret show, and my knees were literally trembling. I remember seeing Stephanie Seymour and I was just in awe. I'm not even going into all the other amazing girls...

Doutzen: My first job was in the Hamptons with Alessandra Ambrosio, and I just kept thinking, Oh. My. God. Alessandra!

Do you ever watch videos of yourself on the runway?

Doutzen: Sometimes with my boyfriend. You can't watch them with too many people around because you get too self-conscious about them judging your body.

Adriana: I was at home on the couch, too, when I first saw myself. I remember texting you, Doutzen!

What are your secret indulgencies?

Adriana: I die for frozen grapes. They're so delicious. And I'm obsessed with several new Brazilian soap operas. They are so over the top.

Doutzen: Chocolate for sure. And also kissing someone you love. That's the best feeling when you kiss a guy and he enjoys it and appreciates it. That ah! moment. Not that I want to kiss anyone but my boyfriend...

Any plans after modeling? Adriana, you did a movie with Mickey Rourke, right?

Adriana: It was a short one, called The Follow. My English was very limited back then, but I think I improved with my Ugly Betty appearance last year.

Doutzen: I also think about projects beyond modeling. It doesn't have to be acting, but you have to think about those things. We're so busy with everything, but we have to realize that it might end one day. You have to be realistic. Or not.

The Daily/ thefashionspot

-------------------

I like them so much!! .. I wish they were lesbians

...that amy pic is awesome! :)