Bellazon

Runway

Neo52285

Thanks for the photos nothingless! :hug:

She looked absolutely amazing. She was just glowing. :) I know this year's show will be ten times better than last year's. She wasn't acting so goofy this year. lol. Not that she wasn't still adorable, but I too missed her "fierceness".

:kiss:

agreed. she looks very good. GOD DAMN she looks good. Shes so unique and I love her body. Everything looks good. Runway, outfits, adriana.. (I HOPE THE MUSIC) I miss the fierceness too, but you know. Shes been doing this for so long she knows the ropes. shes past her prime, but GOD DAMN she still looks flawless. :drool:

DAmn!! Look how she is skinny!! :drool: Okey... actually I was hopeful she looks just goddess with the fantasy bra.. Maybe it's only me who don't like fantasy bra outfit.. :/ Her hair seems not fix enough like they brush them but not until end... But I definitely love next two ones!! :drool: :drool: I'm wondered how she looks good Can't wait to see runway on the air!! :woot:

:woot: :woot: :hell yea!: :drool: :heart:

Love, love, love all the pics! Adri looks amazing and i love the gloves she wore w/ the million dollar bra. And I actually like her legs better now than last year.

Thx everyone for posting them.

Got some hours of sleep, came back to look at pictures and I'm still somewhat disappointed. I actually think make-up wise she looked a lot better at the pre-events. She looked so young and fresh at the pre-events and that really got my hopes up.

Anyway, I'll be gone for at a couple of days. Don't know when (if) I'll be back.

http://www.casperchristophersen.com/oldrunway/

hi all. i rarely post but Adriana really looks gorgeous this year

i love how radiant she looks and her old figure is back. some may think she's bulimic but actually that's always been her figure right? thin legs + best feminine abs + nice chest size. that's essentially adriana's figure from way back in 2002 2003. it's just that comparing to last year she did loose weight... but she's been losing it consistently since 2005, so i highly doubt it.

anyway her figure is amazing in all the runway photos especially the goddess segment. her hair is fuzzy near the roots.. but still she's so naturally beautiful. in the photos where she's fierce or smiling contently i think she looks absolutely flawless. especially if you look at the group photo on stage. just amazing, her skin is glowing, she looks like she's having fun, not being too pose conscious.

i must say that her outfit in for the fantasy bra just isn't amazing enough, it wasn't wow, and she looks a little bit too psyched about wearing the fantasy bra. still i've always liked it when she wears this tiny lace skirt thing, but it just looks too ordinary especially compared to the goddess outfit, where she really looked the part. she is older, she has lost the baby fat in the face but that's ok, she possesses a more mature beauty now.. if only she'd stop grinning in some parts. she truly looks gorgeous in the parts where she's just being fierce and using her most gorgeous asset = her eyes... overall, adriana's back.

those hardcore fans, lighten up, she beautiful and stunning.

Actually It reminds me 2006.... Her skin is too brown, hair is somewhat made... I don't know... I want her more fresh, cause she is much beautiful when she gets natural make up enough.

yea only the face though? obviously they piled on the bronzer for everyone, and adriana is just naturally beautiful. her skin is so much better with less bronzer.

It's not really her fault that the make up trend now is for tonnes of bronzer, tranny-ish make up and super big hair. they do that to vamp up the really doll faced girls, but adriana doesn't need it, and so she comes across as older. She would be just fine with some make up, like in the old VSFS days. I also must note that dark hair does not go well with tranny-ish make up. selita and the other dark hair girls also didn't look as good as those with goldish highlights.

i noticed that VSFS is using more and more "perfect" looking girls, they used to have edgy characters, not the perfectly white teeth and big sex bomb hair on everyone. it gets tiring. hopefully next year they can do more changes. i thought julia stegner's hair was a refreshing change.