Bellazon

Runway

Neo52285

yea, looks like chicken legs. Zero muscle tone. No shape.

Someone on another forum (who's a big Adriana fan) actually suggested Adriana is bulimic because of that sore she's been sporting at the base of her middle finger for months. Apparently people who are bulimic tend to get sores like that from constantly sticking a finger in their throat so they can throw up after eating. I honestly hope that's not the case...

Here's the sore (she still has it):

sore.jpg

Compare her legs in the photos above to her legs in 2007:

leg2007.jpg

I know Adri is still beautiful and everything , but I don't feel her anymore on the runway, I guess I was hoping for different walkn and energy, last year she was too energetic for me, but lets wait for show...

Come on we dont know that, we haven't watched the actual show yet!! we've only seen pictures!!!!

It is really interesting.

Now, last year there were posts on several sites including this one saying she had gained weight and now when she loses it, her legs are too skinny!

I don't know, people will always find something to say about it.

One thing I will say (LOL...) is that the make-up is heavy but that's VS doing that one but maybe Adri said something about it. Who knows?

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :wave: :wave:

I don't want to start any fights, but come on, spend 5 minutes on the models section look at the models that were on the show and tell me how they looked, I know Adri said she was working out, but I would says she was working out back in 06, she was masculine, now I feel she is too skinny for my taste, and I don't have too see the show to make that conclusion...