Bellazon

Runway

Neo52285

Wow. It's nice to meet someone besides me who can draw that well. I just started trying to draw real people. I have to work on lips. I also did a pic of Izabel(my favorite thus far) and Alessandra (still have to post this one). Is there a drawing thread?

GOOOOOOD!!!! I'm glad to hear that,and i think there;s no drawing thread but we can check ,if don't have we can make one :yes:

Wow. It's nice to meet someone besides me who can draw that well. I just started trying to draw real people. I have to work on lips. I also did a pic of Izabel(my favorite thus far) and Alessandra (still have to post this one). Is there a drawing thread?

OK but i think it's better to put drawing for the models in their corresponding threads and in fact, by doing this we can keep all organized and on they belong.Well if u have more drawings of Adriana tell me and i will open a Adriana's fan drawings or fan art here on the Adri's forum now here don't are a forum here like this,what do u think??

Sounds good to me. I posted my Iza pic in her forum a while back. And I can post my Alessandra pic later in a fan art thread of her forum .

I'm currently working on a miranda pic, and then maybe caroline Trentini or Heidi Klum. But after that i'll do another Adriana or if I need a break from the other pics I'll start it earlier.

If you want we can open these threads after I do another Adriana. As of now it's only that one picture ( a colored and black and white version). I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Thank you here is another..I have a lot more but i only could scan the face cuz i made all ov them in poster size :laugh:
This is wonderful and you're very talented!

Theres an Users Art thread here and BZ and

you & JoeKnight should post more there!

:thumbsup:

I'm a pretty avid poster there and will be

returning to it soon because I have a lot

of art work that I did when I was travelling.

;)

Thank you here is another..I have a lot more but i only could scan the face cuz i made all ov them in poster size :laugh:
This is wonderful and you're very talented!

Theres an Users Art thread here and BZ and

you & JoeKnight should post more there!

:thumbsup:

I'm a pretty avid poster there and will be

returning to it soon because I have a lot

of art work that I did when I was travelling.

;)

Ok thnx for all buddy u welcome :wave: :kiss:

Yesss you definitely should!

When I first got back I went to that thread and was so sad that I had to keep scrolling and scrolling to find it. That meant that no one was posting in it! I'll go check to see what you guys posted there later. If you go through it you can see my work too :D

PS: Sorry for being off topic

:whistle:

• 3 weeks later...