Bellazon

Runway

Neo52285

I FINALLY MET ADRIANA LIMA!!!!! :laugh:

I had to fly from NY to Memphis to catch a connecting flight. At check-in, I was given the option to upgrade to first class, so I did. At the gate, some lady with long, thin legs swooped by, then stood at the counter. She had big black shades, and a long brown ponytail. Then I noticed her full lips, and I began to stare like no...that couldn't be...hmm. I stared longer, hoping she'd smile so that I could see her signature teeth, but she didn't, so I had to ask. At worst, it would be a compliment to someone. :whistle:

I approached and asked, "Adriana Lima?" She hestitated, then smiled. THE TEETH!!! It's HER! :wave: O M G how random?! So I mentioned wanting to learn about Bahia, Brazil because of her. She was pleased and suggested that I visit Bahia. One the plane, she sat across from me - for 3 hours!! This was so cool because it wasn't a fan signing event or anything. Her 'people' were not there. She was just traveling, alone.

On board, I took one last opportunity to tell her about my videos of her on YouTube. She removed her shades, and I was almost hypnotized by her blue eyes.

My Adriana Lima compilation vids are all 5-star, and for so many years I have wanted her to see them. She may have discarded that info, but at least I had the opportunity to share it.

Anyway, I let her be, and returned to my seat. I overheard two flight attendants whispering, as they too were excited about her being there.

We landed, and she pulled out an iPhone with a broken screen. Once the airplane doors opened, she walked fast, into the crowd, and she was gone. On Twitter, someone tweeted, "Adriana Lima is with my sister in Memphis," LOL. I only realized later that her husband, Marko Jaric, plays for a Memphis-based basketball team, which probably explains why she'd be in Memphis.

I have wanted to meet Adriana Lima for y-e-a-r-s, and I live in NYC, so I expected to one day, and would always see the candids here of her at some location near where I live, but I always missed her. I never knew of those events. When I worked at MTV, she visited, but I forgot to go to the studio and missed her again. Yet this airport meeting was so random, and more one-on-one than any formal meet-n-greet event anyway.

I thought I'd share my awesome experience here because I thought you all would appreciate this most. It made my day, and she was quite kind. :)

Oh, and I didn't take pics b/c I didn't find that appropriate. I don't know how TMZ does it with a clear conscious. <_<

I FINALLY MET ADRIANA LIMA!!!!! :laugh:

I had to fly from NY to Memphis to catch a connecting flight. At check-in, I was given the option to upgrade to first class, so I did. At the gate, some lady with long, thin legs swooped by, then stood at the counter. She had big black shades, and a long brown ponytail. Then I noticed her full lips, and I began to stare like no...that couldn't be...hmm. I stared longer, hoping she'd smile so that I could see her signature teeth, but she didn't, so I had to ask. At worst, it would be a compliment to someone. :whistle:

I approached and asked, "Adriana Lima?" She hestitated, then smiled. THE TEETH!!! It's HER! :wave: O M G how random?! So I mentioned wanting to learn about Bahia, Brazil because of her. She was pleased and suggested that I visit Bahia. One the plane, she sat across from me - for 3 hours!! This was so cool because it wasn't a fan signing event or anything. Her 'people' were not there. She was just traveling, alone.

On board, I took one last opportunity to tell her about my videos of her on YouTube. She removed her shades, and I was almost hypnotized by her blue eyes.

My Adriana Lima compilation vids are all 5-star, and for so many years I have wanted her to see them. She may have discarded that info, but at least I had the opportunity to share it.

Anyway, I let her be, and returned to my seat. I overheard two flight attendants whispering, as they too were excited about her being there.

We landed, and she pulled out an iPhone with a broken screen. Once the airplane doors opened, she walked fast, into the crowd, and she was gone. On Twitter, someone tweeted, "Adriana Lima is with my sister in Memphis," LOL. I only realized later that her husband, Marko Jaric, plays for a Memphis-based basketball team, which probably explains why she'd be in Memphis.

I have wanted to meet Adriana Lima for y-e-a-r-s, and I live in NYC, so I expected to one day, and would always see the candids here of her at some location near where I live, but I always missed her. I never knew of those events. When I worked at MTV, she visited, but I forgot to go to the studio and missed her again. Yet this airport meeting was so random, and more one-on-one than any formal meet-n-greet event anyway.

I thought I'd share my awesome experience here because I thought you all would appreciate this most. It made my day, and she was quite kind. :)

Oh, and I didn't take pics b/c I didn't find that appropriate. I don't know how TMZ does it with a clear conscious. <_<

You are SOOO lcuky! Awesome story! :)

awesome story!!!!!!!! lucky! what was she wearing? baggy clothes?

Hi dizzymisslizzy - No, she was wearing tight jeans. I didn't too much notice her upper body wear, just those superstar sunglasses ;) She was dressed very casually though, well, casual chic. Beautiful as always.