Bellazon

News

Neo52285

In the August edition of Esquire, the world's top eight models: Karolina Kurkova, Adriana Lima, Natalia Vodianova, Alessandro Ambrosia, Maja Latinovic, Ana Beatriz Barros, Liya Kebede and Daria Werbowy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(Y) that's some good good news :D

I don't know Liya or Daria though... <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i love love love liya! so im happy she's there :D

edit: oh yeah do we know if any pics are provided? coz if there are i'm buying...men's mag or no!

Guest Lullaby
I like that list even though i'm not a huge fan of Daria, she should've been replaced by Isabeli.  I'm happy that the three best brazilians are on there, and boy am I happy that Gisele isn't on that list.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree. (Y)

edit: oh yeah do we know if any pics are provided? coz if there are i'm buying...men's mag or no!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How come women's mags have women in them? Most of the time there are more, prettier women in women's mags than there are in men's mags...

No fair! and women's mags have so much more interesting content...

:cry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How come women's mags have women in them? Most of the time there are more, prettier women in women's mags than there are in men's mags...

No fair! and women's mags have so much more interesting content...

:cry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

frankly im tired of women in women's mags...esp the non-fashion ones...where's my damn eye candy?!?!?! lol

men get to have all the fun <_< (i'm thinking of maxim, stuff, fhm in part....where's OUR equivalent?!)

In the August edition of Esquire, the world's top eight models: Karolina Kurkova, Adriana Lima, Natalia Vodianova, Alessandro Ambrosia, Maja Latinovic, Ana Beatriz Barros, Liya Kebede and Daria Werbowy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(Y) that's some good good news :D

I don't know Liya or Daria though... <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i love love love liya! so im happy she's there :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know if it has pictures. I didn't see any with that bit of news, but it might be worth checking the Esquire website (if they have one)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There are single 1x2 inch pictures of each of the models mentioned above, inside the esquire spread over two pages. As well as a little info about each model.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There are single 1x2 inch pictures of each of the models mentioned above, inside the esquire spread over two pages. As well as a little info about each model.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks for the info capt :)

she can't act in brazilian soap opera "belissima" because of her contract with victoria's secret. Apparently belissima includes scenes with models in lingery

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thank you thiago! :)

so we can just hope to see her in mag. for the month of august. :ninja: