Bellazon

News

Neo52285

To me Maybeline is nothing but expensive makeup+photoshop&fake eyelashes ads,It's too much fake look. I'd just like to see her doing more runways and Appearances.But we all know Adriana is not interested to get some high fashion job and be busy all the time especially now when she has two daughters!

Adriana doesn't need (and doesn't want) HF anymore, even being great to see her rocking it. Now I just want things to make her more famous (even though she doesn't need). Maybelline was such a amazing contract!

By the way I DMed Victoria's Secret to ask about Dubai's store, it's a way impossible for me to get a answer right now but hopes up!

Maybelline was fantastic. The the commercials were good.↲

Maybe her beauty contract with VS doesn't allow her to have another beauty contract elsewhere? Ugh. I just want her VS beauty contract to be over. They take away from her beauty.↲

I think she's set this year. She's done so many fabulous stuff this year. She's really doesn't need high fashion at this point. In fact, she did fine without it. Maybe she can do a show or two and a campaign, but she really doesn't need it. I mean must of the girls killing themselves for every show and cover and campain will never get to her status.

• 2 weeks later...

Just some sweet things and more confirmation from Michael and Marco, her BFF:

@marcogurgelf: @Michaelolajide1 november 7th will be a glorious day, I cant wait to see her shining..
@Michaelolajide1: I have to say Adriana is one of the most determined focus and hardest working individuals I have met. Level of sacrifice is incred! Champ!