Bellazon

News

Neo52285

• 2 weeks later...
And the Nominees for the 2009 ALMA Awards Are...

From Christina Aguilera to Eva Longoria Parker and Charlie Sheen -- ET has the nominees for the 2009 ALMA Awards (American Latino Media Arts), which will be hosted by Longoria Parker and George Lopez.

The nominees were announced this morning at Beso, Longoria Parker's Latin-themed restaurant in Hollywood.

This year the Fashion Icon award will be presented based on Internet voting, so click here to vote for the best style icon in this list: Jessica Alba, Alessandra Ambrosia, Elsa Benitez, Gisele Bundchen, Fergie, Daisy Fuentes, Adriana Lima, Jennifer Lopez and Eva Longoria Parker.

Catch the awards show when it airs Friday, Sept. 18 at 8 p.m. on ABC.

You can vote for Adriana using this link: SOURCE

Alessandra Gives Baby Advice to Adriana

''Soy amiga de Adriana (Lima) y conozco a Karolina Kurkova también, algunas de ellas me han preguntado cosas como dónde comprar ropa de bebé y cómo encontrar una niñera y siempre estaré ahí para ayudarlas'', dijo Ambrosio la noche del jueves. La brasileña Lima y la checa Kurkova están ambas esperando su primer hijo. Preguntada sobre los rumores de que su compatriota Giselle Bundchen también espera un hijo, Ambrosio manifestó que ''no tengo su número telefónico. Nos conocemos, pero nos mantenemos tan ocupadas que no nos vemos, (pero) si me lo pide, por supuesto que la ayudaré''.

Translation:

"I am friend of Adriana (Lima) and also know Karolina Kurkova, some of them have asked things to me as where to buy baby clothes and how to find a nursemaid and always I will be there for ayudarlas' ' , it said to Ambrosio the night of Thursday. Brazilian Lima and the Kurkova Czech are both waiting for their first son.

Asked on the rumors that his compatriot Giselle Bundchen also waits for a son, Ambrosio showed that ' ' I do not have its telephone number. We know ourselves, but we stay occupied that we do not see, (but) if it requests it to me, by all means that so ayudaré'.

eluniversal.com.mx

Basically, Adriana and Karolina asked her about baby clothes and nannies and Ale said she would always be there to help them. She doesn't talk to Gisele even though they used to live together once upon a time. She doesn't even have her phone number, but she said that if Gisele ever reached out to her for help that she would gladly do so.

FASHION'S NIGHT OUT

Thursday, September 10

Victoria’s Secret Lexington

Store open until 11pm

Adriana Lima & Miranda Kerr

Autograph Signing 7-10pm

*Only on Victoria’s Secret-provided photographs. One per person.

Preview the supermodel-designed Fashion’s Night Out T-shirts and find out how you can bid on them. All proceeds will benefit the National September 11 Memorial & Museum Fund.

Makeovers from our renowned makeup artists

Get THE LACIE™ panty FREE with any full-priced bra purchase

The following NYC stores will be open until 11pm on September 10 for Fashion’s Night Out and will have the free panty offer (while items last):

Lexington Avenue @ 58th Street

Herald Square

Broadway SoHo

Fifth Avenue

South Street Seaport

Manhattan Mall

86th Street (Upper East Side)

VS' Facebook

FASHION'S NIGHT OUT

Thursday, September 10

Victoria’s Secret Lexington

Store open until 11pm

Adriana Lima & Miranda Kerr

Autograph Signing 7-10pm

*Only on Victoria’s Secret-provided photographs. One per person.

Preview the supermodel-designed Fashion’s Night Out T-shirts and find out how you can bid on them. All proceeds will benefit the National September 11 Memorial & Museum Fund.

Makeovers from our renowned makeup artists

Get THE LACIE™ panty FREE with any full-priced bra purchase

The following NYC stores will be open until 11pm on September 10 for Fashion’s Night Out and will have the free panty offer (while items last):

Lexington Avenue @ 58th Street

Herald Square

Broadway SoHo

Fifth Avenue

South Street Seaport

Manhattan Mall

86th Street (Upper East Side)

VS' Facebook

Yeiiiiii! ... Im superhappy she's doin' this! :heart:

Can't wait for candiiids! :drool: