Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Lol I doubt she would stop modeling just because she'd be a princess. There are a bunch of people who have married prince's and haven't given up their day job. A woman who married a Prince in Spain is a CNN reporter she moved but she works for the station in Spain now. But I doubt she would give up her day job for him. I know I wouldn't. Plus she is quoted to saying that she wants kids so hey why not? if she does decide to get married, she'll do what Heidi is doing, have a couple of kids, and continue to model.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

are you talking about letizia ortiz??? she is not working now.

anyway, adriana is not going to marry the prince now, she has no plans about it, the prince (and adriana) now live in Paris in Rue Faubourg Saint Honor

• 2 weeks later...

i think that Tommy Lee is a fucking nasty ass person he is just gross i think even if adriana was blind she would NEVER date him hopefully!!!! and like "i love adriana" said he could just go screw himself because she is GORGEOUS compared to him and he is really really UGLY!!!! no offense to his fans!!

Tommy simply said what tons of folks said on chilaX on a daily basis. Nothing new. Nothing profound. Nothing that hasn't been said before. I've "read" far more cringing inducing stuff here than those couple of sentences from Tommy Lee.

Oh I remember that...

but if Istoe Gente only covers the top 10 brasilian models then wouldn't that defeat the point of it?

If it covered the top 10 models in the world and they were all Brasilian then I could see why you'd want to send it to her...

Don't mind me. I'm a bit :lost:

EDIT: Cheers Neo for helping me look unretarded :laugh:

just posted this in the alessandra news thread.

the ranks are based on their income from last year, if anyone's wondering

Giselle: 15.2 million

Adriana: 5 million

Isabeli: 2.8 million

Ana Beatriz: 2.5 million

Fernanda T: 1.8 million

Alessandra: 1.6 million

Leticia: 1.55 million

Fernanda M: 1.5 million

Raquel: 1.35 million

Michelle: 800,000

Carol: 500,000