Bellazon

News

Neo52285

TOMMY LEE HAS SIGHTS SET ON MODEL LIMA

Rocker TOMMY LEE has his sights set on supermodel ADRIANA LIMA after insisting his rumoured romance with actress TARA REID is over.

The MOTLEY CRUE drummer has been seen out and about with Reid recently, but insists, "I'm single and just lovin' it."

But that will change if he ever hooks up with SPORTS ILLUSTRATED covergirl Lima.

He says, "Adriana is stunning. She's unbelievable. She's smoking. I would love to date her."

02/06/2005 03:58

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=53720272/K=adriana+...%20model%20lima

TOMMY LEE HAS SIGHTS SET ON MODEL LIMA 

Rocker TOMMY LEE has his sights set on supermodel ADRIANA LIMA after insisting his rumoured romance with actress TARA REID is over.

The MOTLEY CRUE drummer has been seen out and about with Reid recently, but insists, "I'm single and just lovin' it."

But that will change if he ever hooks up with SPORTS ILLUSTRATED covergirl Lima.

He says, "Adriana is stunning. She's unbelievable. She's smoking. I would love to date her."

02/06/2005 03:58 

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=53720272/K=adriana+...%20model%20lima

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laugh:

that's great...I love tommy even more now :)

Guest Papi Chulo
You'd be surprised, he dated Prince's ex wife and that girl is beautiful. The belly dancer, her name is Mayte.

That's her down there

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I do not think Mayte is beautiful, i've seen many pictures of her before and she is not that pretty at all. <_< so i can see why she would date Tommy Lee. As for Adriana she is GORGEOUS! :wub2: also she is dating the Prince and they seem to be happy, i doubt Adriana would leave the Prince for Tommy Lee! You gotta be kidding! :rofl: also, Adriana never did SI! and wasn't Tommy Lee in a relationship with Pamela Anderson and she tested postive for Hepatitis? i know i read that or heard that from somewhere...I don't think Adriana is that dumb! ;)

I found another article that reveals Tommy Lee's true intentions towards Adriana:

The Bosh Letter to Tara Reid

Dear Tara:

Because we have your best interests at heart, we wish to warn you about your relationship with rocker Tommy Lee. Nobody beats him as a drummer; but there are people whom he beats. In fact, after he went through the sex tape scandal with his ex-wife Pamela Anderson, he went to jail after he hit her in front of their children. Oh, he hasn't told you about that? The next time he tells you your eyes are like limpid pools, don't flutter them, open them wide! The titles of the albums this guy made with Motley Crue speak for themselves and Tara sweetie, you should listen to what they say; "Too Fast For Love," "Shout At The Devil," "Theater of Pain," "Girls, Girls, Girls." That last is appropriate as an introduction to comments Tommy Lee has just made to Star magazine. "I don't have anything serious going on." See Tara; you think you're falling in love, but his message to the world is "I don't have anything serious going on." Tommy continues by expressing his enthusiasm for the prospect of putting his penis in Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima's vagina. "Rock that shit man. Ride it." On the one hand, Tara, he didn't say 'Rock that shit man. Ride it.' to Star magazine about you. On the other, would you want him to? (By Scott Rose)

The Bosh

There is another article regarding it at Vogue.com:

Vogue

Its like they are trying to get the message out to Adriana on behalf of Tommy

Guest Papi Chulo
Papi Chulo you should register because you're awesome. =D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank You, Dinah for the nice compliment! :hug: most likely i will register, more sooner than later! :yes:

Guest Papi Chulo
I found another article that reveals Tommy Lee's true intentions towards Adriana:

The Bosh Letter to Tara Reid

Dear Tara:

Because we have your best interests at heart, we wish to warn you about your relationship with rocker Tommy Lee. Nobody beats him as a drummer; but there are people whom he beats. In fact, after he went through the sex tape scandal with his ex-wife Pamela Anderson, he went to jail after he hit her in front of their children. Oh, he hasn't told you about that? The next time he tells you your eyes are like limpid pools, don't flutter them, open them wide! The titles of the albums this guy made with Motley Crue speak for themselves and Tara sweetie, you should listen to what they say; "Too Fast For Love," "Shout At The Devil," "Theater of Pain," "Girls, Girls, Girls." That last is appropriate as an introduction to comments Tommy Lee has just made to Star magazine. "I don't have anything serious going on." See Tara; you think you're falling in love, but his message to the world is "I don't have anything serious going on." Tommy continues by expressing his enthusiasm for the prospect of putting his penis in Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima's vagina. "Rock that shit man. Ride it." On the one hand, Tara, he didn't say 'Rock that shit man. Ride it.' to Star magazine about you. On the other, would you want him to? (By Scott Rose)

The Bosh

There is another article regarding it at Vogue.com:

Vogue

Its like they are trying to get the message out to Adriana on behalf of Tommy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know, i think that is so DISRESPECTFUL of Tommy Lee to say, that about Adriana! :anger: She's too nice of a person, for him to come out and say things about Adriana like that, and to have them published?! :shock: He's nothing but a low class dog! I really think he owes Adriana an apology. <_<