Bellazon

News

Neo52285

well not a lot of people know Adriana's name...maybe her face but probably like "that Victoria's Secret chick"

on the other hand, who DOESN'T know Paris Hilton's name at this point...:rolleyes:

you know? It's all based on how well known the person is first.

You have to remember FHM is a popularity contest, Adriana is just known for being in commercials and being on Victoria's Secret. FHM votes go to people who actuall do things, like Angelina Jolie for instance she has been doing alot with the whole Mr. and Mrs. Smith thing, plus she's been all over people and the tabloids with the whole Brad Pitt thing. I'm sure Adriana doesn't even care where she falls it's just an honor to be on that list. So don't get upset if someone else is put before her. And remember FHM has different lists for different countries so the Brazil FHM she'd probably be number one but in the US we have tons of other people who many men think are just as beautiful as she is you know? just stating. :)

And people do know her name, because she does alot of publicity for Maybeline. And her name is at the bottom of every makeup poster that she does. example "Adriana Lima wearing glittery pink" ect.

"FHM" could have used a way better picture.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes they could have but FHM isn't really well known for doing great photos anyway, and she hasn't really ever posed for any Men's magazine to my knowledge.

She hasn't posed for any Men's magazine, and I don't think she should anytime soon. I remember awhile back I said she should, but thinking about it, and also with what Anastasia (back at chilaX) said, she shouldn't do it. Anastasia's right.

She's not going too, none of the Victoria's Secret Models can pose for Men's only magazines because they are under contract with the catalog and everything. But it's different if they are posing for a magazine like Tyra did with Ebony, and Jet. Then there wouldn't be a problem.

No, that's not true. They can pose for any Men's magazine. Tyra Banks posed for "KING Magazine".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I remember that but she's only done it once. And King isn't just a men's magazine it's a hip hop magazine. But we are suppose to be talking about Adriana not Tyra :p

:laugh: Although Hip-Hop is involved, it's still a men's magazine. Hence their slogan, "The Illest Men's Magazine Ever".

I was just using Tyra Banks as an example, since you said they aren't able to pose for men's magazine.

She's not going too, none of the Victoria's Secret Models can pose for Men's only magazines because they are under contract with the catalog and everything. But it's different if they are posing for a magazine like Tyra did with Ebony, and Jet. Then there wouldn't be a problem.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ana and Alessandra for GQ...

Have your VCR's ready.

Adriana Lima will be on the Early Show tomorrow morning. I'm not quite sure which show it is, or what network, but I'll definitely find out by tonight. I'll let you guys know.