Bellazon

News

Neo52285

I think Karolina's body beats Adriana's :ninja:

I think Karolina's upper body is just..oh.

i prefer gisele's body for ''whole body'' but adriana's upper body is perfect.and I like Alessandra's abdomen :)

I don't say FHM votings are wrong but I can't see J.Lo,C.Diaz,Vida Guerra,Charlize Theron or the holy Paris Hilton any better than Adriana.same with the others.

edit:I agree with J.Alba and Angelina Jolie's rank ;)

Edited by tinky

I think Karolina's body beats Adriana's :ninja:

I think Karolina's upper body is just..oh.

i prefer gisele's body for ''whole body'' but adriana's upper body is perfect.and I like Alessandra's abdomen :)

I don't say FHM votings are wrong but I can't see J.Lo,C.Diaz,Vida Guerra,Charlize Theron or the holy Paris Hilton any better than Adriana.same with the others.

edit:I agree with J.Alba and Angelina Jolie's rank ;)

Well lets play Frankenstien and see what that mix of parts make :p It would be interesting. They all look great I think.

Beyonce Knowles Leads Celebrity Searches In March - Celebopedia

(PRWEB) - (PRWEB) April 1, 2006 -- Celebopedia (http://www.celebopedia.com), the Internet's leading celebrity encyclopedia, announced today the 25 most searched for celebrities for the month of March 2006. The numbers reflect the amount of interest their entries in the celebrity encyclopedia earned in the month (last month's ranking in parenthesis).

1. Beyonce (6)

2. Vida Guerra (3)

3. Angelina Jolie (7)

4. Jessica Simpson (4)

5. Zac Efron (9)

6. Candice Michelle (12)

7. Stacy Keibler (5)

8. Raven Symone (21)

9. Maria Sharapova (2)

10. Jenna Jameson (13)

11. Hilary Duff (10)

12. Jennifer Garner (11)

13. Jennifer Aniston (19)

14. Vanessa Minnillo (-)

15. David Beckham (20)

16. Pamela Anderson (17)

17. Hayden Christensen (22)

18. Lil Kim (-)

19. Emma Watson (-)

20. Adriana Lima (15)

21. Jessica Alba (18)

22. Paris Hilton (16)

23. Kelly Monaco (-)

24. Tanith Belbin (1)

25. Brad Pitt (24)

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

ATTENTION, for those that live in the UK. Be watching MEN and MOTORS (Freeview channel 35) at 11PM BST on Monday to see the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!!!

Highlights of the brand's most recent collection, featuring the world's most famous models on the catwalk, and backstage with the likes of Sting

It is also repeated later in the week.

ATTENTION, for those that live in the UK. Be watching MEN and MOTORS (Freeview channel 35) at 11PM BST on Monday to see the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!!!

Highlights of the brand's most recent collection, featuring the world's most famous models on the catwalk, and backstage with the likes of Sting

It is also repeated later in the week.

Attention, it starts soon, 11pm BST, on freeview channel 35 (Men & Motors). ;) Don't miss it! :)

bastardly.com makes a TOP 10 SEXIEST WOMAN list,against to FHM :p

adriana is among favorites ;)

on gq it is not a new photographic service, it is spoken about the model that they represent brasi them for soccer, instead Italian newspapers they have in the last adriana page the spot tim com and elisabetta canalis

:drool: :drool: :drool:

ciao

old news, but finally the reason why she wasn't there

Victoria's Secret Party Sexes Up Fashion Week

Who better to get us in the mood for Valentine's Day than the Victoria's Secret models? That's just what VS catalog and runway alums Heidi Klum, Karolina Kurkova, and newcomer Izabel Goulart did at the February 9 launch for the company''s new CD, called Strip, a compilation of old-school French cabaret songs. (Angel and party host Adriana Lima was a no-show due to a wisdom teeth removal surgery gone awry.)