Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Underwear

Neo52285

I just got that book in mail. :) It's a collector's one. :)

How do you guys get vs catalogs???? :blink:

i used to get them like every week but now i don't get them ever since they changed there website...i even tried to order them online at victoriassecret.com they say it will be sent but i never get it.i was just wondering has this happened to anyone else and how could i get the catalogs again?

if someone could help me that would be great since thats the only thing i look forward to getting in the mail lol :laugh:

I just got that book in mail. :) It's a collector's one. :)

How do you guys get vs catalogs???? :blink:

i used to get them like every week but now i don't get them ever since they changed there website...i even tried to order them online at victoriassecret.com they say it will be sent but i never get it.i was just wondering has this happened to anyone else and how could i get the catalogs again?

if someone could help me that would be great since thats the only thing i look forward to getting in the mail lol :laugh:

Have you bought anything in a while? I bought a couple of bras and undies and they sent me the catalogue in the mail a few weeks later.