Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Underwear

Neo52285

After reading all recent posts about scan adjustments I just want to say that Neo I think your scan are great. I agree with you that sometime the catalogue make the skin color seem a little unatural. If other people don't like them then they don't have to look or save them. Like that I Bludk guy (who I think is bit of a rude prick) if you you like don't save it that what I do and it has always worked for me I don't understand what all the fuse is about that's all.

Mr. Neo,

Love has this been posted yet???  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: post-614-1114927880_thumb.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats a great picture brooke, it is a swimwear picture though but its alright....its nice to see you posting pics....

...sorry everyone....im very drunk right now and i just wanted to post that scan i did...would have posted it earlier but the site was down. :blush:

Guest Lullaby

I didn't have this saved and I usually get them all, so this may be new. If not I apologize.

It looks familiar so I don't know.

post-263-1114951404_thumb.jpg

Love, tell them you want to order for your girl and she told you she loved Victoria's Secret but you have no catalogue. Tell them you would be a great customer but maybe Fredricks of Hollywood considering they send you catalogues, NOT would appreciate your business more. Victoria's Secret hates that. Also tell them you were told you would have to pay them for catalogue but Fredricks gives you them FREE. LOL Lets see how long it takes you to get a catalogue from V/S. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: