Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Underwear

Neo52285

Holy hell!!! :woot: Okay, you guys remember when I said that "wet" look looked trashy? It looks good in this pic. :laugh: We MUST have this in high quality!!! :drool: Thanks for sharing!

Thats a bikini and not a bra, but a pic like that, who cares what section its in :)

Holy hell!!! :woot: Okay, you guys remember when I said that "wet" look looked trashy? It looks good in this pic. :laugh: We MUST have this in high quality!!! :drool: Thanks for sharing!

Thats a bikini and not a bra, but a pic like that, who cares what section its in :)

Is it really a bikini? It looks like a bra!

Is it really a bikini? It looks like a bra!

I am 101% sure it a bra! And I am getting...not in yellow though.

no it's not a bikini....it's a bra...what kind of swimsuit has like diamonds on it or whatever? haha it's definitely a bra...even PC says so

and of course PC is the lingerie expert :yes: :p!

it's a bra...what kind of swimsuit has like diamonds on it or whatever?

Diamonds?? I couldnt see... the pic is too low res :laugh:

...there is no way you can compare The Duro Scans to MB Scans..

Duro has more of a collection, but its old stuff now, and MB is scanning the recent catalogues and posting, like Sasha...

Ben either had a more expensive scanner or knew a few more editing tricks (saw some good shadow effects on one scan) but they're pretty similar, here's some examples of my favourites :)

MyBad:

mbvslima1hj8.th.jpg mbvslima3uu0.th.jpg

Duro:

durovs1sw7.th.jpg durovs3tt7.th.jpg

If a MB scan had a Duro tag, would u be able to tell the difference?