Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Underwear

Neo52285

you're all welcome. hmm, when i saw this pic, my first thought was it is a bra not a swimsuit.

Spring Fashion 2007 Vol 3 :woot:

adrivscoverwhatissexydn2.jpg

Holy hell!!! :woot: Okay, you guys remember when I said that "wet" look looked trashy? It looks good in this pic. :laugh: We MUST have this in high quality!!! :drool: Thanks for sharing!

haha :laugh: yes it does :drool:

btw, love the quote on your sig :shifty: from "Apologize" by OneRepublic, right? :shifty:

adrivscoverwhatissexydnyv1.jpg

This is the sex! I'm going lesbian...:p

I had a go at text cleaning, dont know why i bother when a larger version will be posted soon (maybe cuz its easier small:)

VS do their own 380x512 pic of covers right? I can't find it for the hell of me...

Hey guys we must get the new catolog...here is a little preview of wich pictures their...i have looked at the whole catalog from vitoriasectret site.:

thats all Im saying... if I was in the US Id get it but Im not... boo hoo..

mee too cagonzon, if iwas to US i will buy in the same time...but i am Denmark...so no victoria shops here....:-(

I live in Poland, and we have an Internet shop, where we can buy stuff from vs. We have catalogues for free even without buying anything. Maybe there is something like that in your country. Check it in the Internet.

adrivscoverwhatissexydnyv1.jpg

This is the sex! I'm going lesbian...:p

I had a go at text cleaning, dont know why i bother when a larger version will be posted soon (maybe cuz its easier small:)

VS do their own 380x512 pic of covers right? I can't find it for the hell of me...

OMG I will prostitute myself to whoever posts a bigger version of this!!