Bellazon

The Ultimate SI Swimsuit Model

Prettyphile

Question, what's the point in running any contest like this when based on the competitions itself only a hand full of woman can actually be applied?

I can maybe count 5-7 models who actually have that much of a history to qualify as a Superior SI model... Same with moiselles VS contest.. and yet filler woman needed to be put in. With that said... yes competitions like this one can't just be about resume alone, it also has to be about personal choice.

So mbinebri please take your attitude elsewhere. There's zero reason for you to comment the way you did unless you wanted to instigate things. :wave:

I'm so over this bullshit.

You wouldn't recommend pushing? Is that a threat? :rofl: Tell me: what exactly are you going to do to me now that you've slithered from prettyphile's shadow once again? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So I didn't participate in the competition? Oh, I guess I hallucinated nominating three of the most worthy models in SI history and then all my votes, too. :rofl: You are a joke, phenobarbie, and everything you have to say to me is, too. And by the way, the comment on being questionably run isn't even based on my own criticism. :whistle:

You wouldn't recommend pushing? Is that a threat? :rofl: Tell me: what exactly are you going to do to me now that you've slithered from prettyphile's shadow once again? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So I didn't participate in the competition? Oh, I guess I hallucinated nominating three of the most worthy models in SI history and then all my votes, too. :rofl: You are a joke, phenobarbie, and everything you have to say to me is, too. And by the way, the comment on being questionably run isn't even based on my own criticism. :whistle:

Hardly a threat more a recommendation however as you weren't bright enough to heed fine.

So, you think that I quote on quote slithered out from Prettyphile's shadow hmm.. Funny you say that only when I step in because someone makes a stupid remark such as you did. Never when I vote, just when I say something that doesn't coincide with your opinion or something that puts you on the spot. And no you didn't hallucinate nominating three woman, however your comment on them being the most worthy is indubidably a hallucination. Your personal opinion nothing more nothing less, obviously the rest of the world disagrees.. Sorry.. so sad, to bad.

Also, if I'm such a joke to you why waste your time responding. I never stated you were a joke, merely a nuisance. I happen to disagree with your comments, and you obviously dislike being disagreed with, I should probably appologize again however I wont. I don't care what you think about me, or about my friends, but expect some scathing remark in return if you decide to comment negatively when it is uncalled for. I find it slightly humerous that you felt the need to compare me to a serpent, what's wrong sweetie... think I'm next to original sin in the bad books department.. that is where the snake has been delegated after all.

Regardless as you're the only one who felt the need to voice the questionably run statement you might as well own up to it being your criticism. You never have anything to say to her or me unless it's rude, obnoxious and unnecessary so why not keep the comments to yourself. Your statement wasn't required nor was it wanted. And taking it in mind with your above statement in regards to the most worthy SI models... Your criticism became nothing more then bitching and whining to me. Sore loser? Upset your models didn't win... Sorry not her fault so don't bother commenting.

Just because a handful of editors chose those pictures/models for the cover does not mean that the rest of the world happens to agree with them that they embody SI. This competition was about personal opinion and who embodies SI for everyone. We don't always agree with every editor and their choices, it's our personal opinion on what's attractive, what sells... They try and hit a large target group, that doesn't mean they always succeed. I personally have bought magazines not because of who was on the cover but because of who was in it or what was in it. The cover doesn't spell out the magazine to me.

Nor does the number of appearances a select model makes in a magazine mean that they embody said magazine more then another model. Some models have other contracts, some have to take time off for real life, for children.. for family. So because they aren't in the magazine 6 times in a row they don't embody SI? Well if that's how you feel that's fine, but I disagree.

Now before this turns into a he said she said high school drama fest, lets get back to the main point. This is about a competition on who embodies SI.. The competition is over.. thus this conversation at least on my part is over now. Thank you for your points, and your opinion. For your information I don't dislike you I just happen to disagree with a few of your personal opinions. We're two different people.. that's bound to happen more then once. Have a nice night.

I can't believe my eyes. Why do people fight over such unimportant things? They are all beautiful woman...so beautiful that they are found one ina ten million maybe. What you do is scaring off any whoever dares to start a poll. Just sit back and enjoy the beauty, the pictures, the fashions, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...