Bellazon

The Ultimate SI Swimsuit Model

Prettyphile

Molly is a stunning girl … yes :drool:

Nice body and pretty face, but I don`t think she is the ultimate swimsuit girl!!!!

:blink: She has no covers and been in the SI just for some years, Daniela has been whit the magazine for several years and she takes very good pictures.

The last poll is a tragic… it just sad :cry: :cry:

Should been Christie Brinkley…. I think people on her is very young and don’t remember Christies long time a fantastic pictures for the SI magazine.

Christie`s first SI swimsuit issue cover was in 1979, she also appeared on the cover in 1980 and 1981, making her the first model to appear on 3 consecutive covers.

The pictures who takes today is more fantastic and modern, compare to pictures taken on the 70`and 80`s…so maybe that’s the reasons???

The same is about Isabeli Fontana, she is one of my favorittes, but she is not a ultimate SI swimsuit model!!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

Was a little bit excited....

it happens.... :doofywave: :dance: :dance:

Happy Christmas... by the way.... :fun:

:brows:

u want some titties for xmas?

xmas sucks :avada:

:p :) :) :)

xmas is a long day.. but its okay

good dinner and good drinks :thumbsup:

my family is her, but all are sitting in front the computer and tv..... :rofl:

where did u go :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

they liQe bellazon too? :whistle: :whistle:

Nice body and pretty face, but I don`t think she is the ultimate swimsuit girl!!!!

:blink: She has no covers and been in the SI just for some years, Daniela has been whit the magazine for several years and she takes very good pictures.

Should been Christie Brinkley…. I think people on her is very young and don’t remember Christies long time a fantastic pictures for the SI magazine.

Christie`s first SI swimsuit issue cover was in 1979, she also appeared on the cover in 1980 and 1981, making her the first model to appear on 3 consecutive covers.

The pictures who takes today is more fantastic and modern, compare to pictures taken on the 70`and 80`s…so maybe that’s the reasons???

The same is about Isabeli Fontana, she is one of my favorittes, but she is not a ultimate SI swimsuit model!!!!

I couldn't agree more!^ and people think they love models and the modeling industry...hah you gotta know about it first! lol

I couldn't agree more!^ and people think they love models and the modeling industry...hah you gotta know about it first! lol