Bellazon

The Ultimate SI Swimsuit Model

Prettyphile

Ok.. wow.. just wow, a contest like this should not garner this much fucking chow chow ..

1. Models were paired randomly.

2. I was asked to give SISE totals {times on cover/in the mag} and I have to the best of my ability using the SI Swimsuit site and WikiSI. If the facts are a little off, I really don't give a shit.

And I vote for Kathy.

Actually... I just realized Elle hasn't even been nominated... well at least she's been cut from the competition before it started. Pitty... but I guess it's better that way rather than to see her get out voted by some recent fad.

Elle was definitely nominated. Whoever it was who did it must not have gotten pics submitted to prettyphile in time. But I thought it was you who nominated her, Tooboku. :p

Yes I did but I wasn't informed that it was a requirement that you submit pictures of the people you nominated. Nor was I contacted that I should do it. So whatever.

Read the first page.. VERY FIRST PAGE closely... Wait here, let me save you the trouble.

"Alright, just like the The Ultimate VS Supermodel contest started by moiselles.

PM me with Three or Five pictures you like best of the girls you've nominated, and please submit ONLY SI Swimsuit pictures. Thanks"

/fail? *facepalm*..

Really getting annoyed by this contest so rather then get super bitchy I'm just going to ignore people, and count votes. If someone would like to speak to me about this contest, please feel free to send me a PM.

Read the first page.. VERY FIRST PAGE closely... Wait here, let me save you the trouble.

"Alright, just like the The Ultimate VS Supermodel contest started by moiselles.

PM me with Three or Five pictures you like best of the girls you've nominated, and please submit ONLY SI Swimsuit pictures. Thanks"

/fail? *facepalm*..

Really getting annoyed by this contest so rather then get super bitchy I'm just going to ignore people, and count votes. If someone would like to speak to me about this contest, please feel free to send me a PM.

Haha... ok. I just edited this post 20 times and you don't even see the difference... only mods and stuff do... they only get to see the last edited date on top of that.

Anyway, sorry for not PMing you pictures of Elle on time... maybe I should care about these contests more than I do. That's bad on me. If you still want them, I've got a boat load hiding somewhere but it really doesn't effect me much either way.

Also, no more essays on why I vote a certain way. I'll keep my "letters to the editor" in another thread or something.'

The trivial facts though... the point of correcting them was not to say you did a bad job. I hate running these contests. They get out of hand really easily. If you've ever run a BOTY, you know what kind of headache it is monitoring posts for guideline violations. It's just correcting information people may use to influence their voting.

Veronica Varekova will move on to the next round with 18 Votes vs. Kathy Ireland with 14

ROUND THREE

Kristy Hinze

00khinze03qk9bw9.jpg00khinze06dt2ez6.jpg

00khinze02lv9yq7.jpg

Nominated by: Chocolate

Cover: None

Appearances in SISE: 2000

vs.

Josie Maran

26205648kf7.jpg90287021sy9.jpg

63639230kw1.jpg

62979167ge6.jpg