Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

Gala 02.01.2014

"Von wegen Trennung!

some informations out of this article:

Toni and Leo are closer than ever and they are in close contact each day when they are not together. Toni is very relaxed about the rumours around Leo and other women. Also the families of both are very familiar with each other and already met. Tonis haircut is because of a photo production for french Vogue , shootet in St. Barths some weeks ago.  But Toni wanted to have also before shorter hair and so it matched, informs a close friend of Toni and Leo. Toni and Leo met the first time in Paris March 2013 at a Dinner at The "Beef Club Ballrooum" , there Leo made all right at this evening and was very charming. But first Toni was a little bit unsecure how it went on... but now the relationship works in the daily routine and she laughs about the rumours which is normal, because she is together with a world star.

post-23068-0-34080800-1388833379_thumb.j

Hey, very welcome girls! :flower:  I also can´t wait to see the editorial for french Vogue, possilbe it was a shooting as you asume with Karlie and Andrea, because they were also shooted there, I think it was Patrick Demarchlier? I like his photos very much. Or each model has her own edit inside, possible. Or together? He did also great photos once of Claudia.

toni_garrn

3 hours ago

Serious whale watching going on @jamjamro and pro sailor @dosequisman #cabooo

post-42953-0-1446432987-5013_thumb.jpg 

+Vid:

http://instagram.com/p/i2TiuTjT0R/

jamjamro

3 hours ago

Thank you @dosequisman for a beautiful whale watching experience #hobi #sailing @toni_garrn

post-42953-0-1446432987-51642_thumb.jpg 

dosequisman

34 minutes ago

Bird watching at El Dorado, CSL, Mx @toni_garrn@rghenender

post-42953-0-1446432987-53156_thumb.jpg