Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

NEW BEGINNINGS

I always like to start each New Year with a fresh outlook for the exciting times ahead. After one last hurrah on New Year’s Eve, the party season is officially done and it’s time to nourish your body, energise your health and feed your soul...

NOURISH

After the indulgent overconsumption during the festive season, your body can feel lethargic and in need of a good detox. Organic, cold-pressed juices are a fantastic way to cleanse your system, as the unpasteurized juicing process keeps the natural enzymes, mineral and vitamins in the juice – this pure, raw juice will not only detox your body, it will also put the nutrients it needs back in.

It’s the body cleanse that’s got A-list approval too: “I always have cold-pressed juices for two weeks before the Victoria’s Secret show - it makes me feel healthy, clean, alert and energetic. I love them and have them a lot when I’m in NYC. I would be a complete rawist if they were accessible everywhere!” says supermodel Toni Garrn.