Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

@RealToniGarrn:

A_i3i_Tw_CEAAbz_Dp.jpg

Happy sick-scarf-day everyone! Hope you survived last night better than me.. #sameProcedureAsEveryYear pic.twitter.com/EQTYv78u

Stunning!!! Cute jumper as well... wonder where she's off too??? From last nights twitter photo's I assumed she had a night in with a few friends... WRONG :dance: :fun:.

@RealToniGarrn:

A_i3i_Tw_CEAAbz_Dp.jpg

Happy sick-scarf-day everyone! Hope you survived last night better than me.. #sameProcedureAsEveryYear pic.twitter.com/EQTYv78u

Stunning!!! Cute jumper as well... wonder where she's off too??? From last nights twitter photo's I assumed she had a night in with a few friends... WRONG :dance: :fun:.

Gorgeous! And she isn't even trying!

VOTE FOR TONI!!!!

Just visit the link below, and slide the bar at the bottom of the page.

Irina Shayk vs. Toni Garrn: Who is the hotter Beachbabe?

While we were in Germany from cold dreary teeth from chattering, enjoy the models Irina Shayk and Toni Garrn plenty of sunshine in their photo shoots. Well, what Bademodennixe starts hot new year?Click here for the first voting in 2013. Let's go!

First of all I wish all my readers a bombastic start to the year. 2013 sounds somehow so wild - this can only be good! Pretty good - or we say but rather just the truth - pretty sharp are the new pictures of Irina Shayk and Toni Garrn. The two models posing as beach babes for the new swimwear collections of Auga Bendita and H & M.

While Irina usual sexy and tanned stretched her curves tions camera, Toni posing naturally and grinning widely at the beach. With these hot pictures, I wish again: Happy New Year! Dare something unplanned and you shoot fixed structures and tell your opinion always nice.

de.lifestyle.yahoo.com/blogs/stylebar/irina-shayk-vs-toni-garrn-wer-ist-das-135758803.html

Hello ToniGarrnMania.....your little "Life is too short to dance with ugly men" - Toni Garrnphoto .....the 3rd one where she is dressed in white and her hair is loose and down to her shoulders.....Beautiful.....Do you have a larger version and can you post it....Thanks ....just the 3rd one...