Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

Toni Interview from backstage at VS Fashion Show. Google Translated but bearable.

Toni Garrn: "I ask the new year my family to be healthy and work hard"

We interviewed the German model, one of the 'tops' most desirable of the moment

The sweetness of her face contrasts with the striking image that shows whenever poses in front of a camera. No wonder Toni Garrn -7 July 1992, Hamburg (Germany) - is already a leader in the fashion world. Launched into stardom in 2008 by becoming the face of Calvin Klein, this blue-eyed blonde has seen his fame has grown like wildfire in these four years. With it, we could talk a few days ago, during the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show '2012 . An opportunity to learn a little more to a whole 'top model' century.

As in many media reports and even got to confirm your signature, is it true that Victoria's Secret you chose this year as one of its angels?

It's not really true, but it said it was a new 'angel' of the firm. But you should know that, in parades, all are 'angels', but that does not mean you have signed a special contract with the company. And indeed, having no exclusivity with the company, I can do the job you want. However, it is very special for me to work with them. I am very happy.

This 2012 certainly has been very productive for you, right?

Yeah, I worked hard. For example, I made ​​the Massimo Dutti campaign in Spain. However, one of the things I will remember most this year is back to parade in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 'because, this time, I earn my wings and also am the biggest' fan 'of singer Rihanna and As it happens, I'm going to agree with her ​​on the catwalk. I'm so excited!

Do you miss Germany?

Still I have an apartment in Hamburg, my hometown. But I miss my family, my brother, my grandparents, tranquility, nature green ... I lived in London, Greece and Hamburg, so what I miss most is my family, not a city ​​or country.

What is your wish for 2013?

I ask the new year that my family be healthy and able to work much.

Many successes Toni!

www.hola.com