Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

German news report on Toni and the VSFS. Google Translate wasn't very helpful unfortunately.

Source: www.gala.de/stars/story/201204/Toni-Garrn-Als-waeren-wir-im-Himmel.html

TONI GARRN: When we were in heaven

39 Angels buzzed "Gala" at the backstage visit to the "Victoria's Secret" show. Went from Hamburg Toni Garrn, for a dream come true: the only German in this

Untitled.jpg

Busy, busy, busy: In the backstage area, it's like a beehive. In less than an hour Showtime is at "Victoria's Secret". 39 of the most beautiful models from around the world buzzes through the makeup room, she posing in short pink robes of silk, breathe air kisses at the cameras, fooling around and giving interviews, often in their native languages ​​- a babel of voices from Czech, Portuguese, English, German. .. Certified team of models from an army of stylists to hone without a break and spray, creams and paint.

Right in the middle of the bustle: The Hamburg Toni Garrn .Concentrated she sits in front of a vanity mirror, her BlackBerry at a glance. While Eloise attached to Tonis left half head extensions, Michael lays on the other side of each strand by curling in perfect waves. "I'm used to it all," says Toni Garrn and smiles, very professional. "As I sit here, I wonder if I should curtains to buy for my new apartment. I organize from my life on the phone." Now it's just a half hour before the start of the lingerie show in New York's "Lexington Avenue Armory ", a huge event location. To be here is an accolade for any model.This time Toni Garrn has managed only German in the final selection.The 20-year-old came together with her ​​best friend Karlie Kloss, an American, in the "Armory". "We met during a" Calvin Klein "campaign know, when we were both 15 years old," says Toni, "since we are best friends." Since the heater is currently not in Toni apartment works, she stayed with Karlie - much to the chagrin of her agents. "Do not talk the whole night together, you must not be tired, he admonished me," she says to "Gala".

Actually an unnecessary announcement, because all the girls know exactly what is at stake, and have for the job already brought so many sacrifices. Such as Alessandra Ambrosio: In May, it was the second time mother, and already she's back just as thin as the other models. The question of whether it has loaded so quickly decline again to have it appeases: "I love to shop at the market of vegetables and fruits and eat me getting healthy with Pilates and yoga I've lost the extra pounds easily. . " Yesterday, they've even eaten pasta. . "But not the whole portion" Miranda Kerr jokes about the stern sports regime only, "Oh, who's counting for even the hours in the gym?" Toni Garrn speaks plainly: "Actually, I work out an hour a day but weeks since two. I'm three hours. " Of course, they always stay consistent on their diet: "I will never in my breakfast and treat myself as well as sweet jam after 18 clock, however often I eat anything - and I am in the evening all the more for the next breakfast.." Discipline that pays off. After all, who is running in "Victoria's Secret", the attention is sure to eventually see every year up to twelve million people when the show is broadcast on American television.

Gigantic are the costs, in the past year was "Victoria's Secret" cost the lingerie showcase twelve million U.S. dollars. Stingy is only on fabric for lingerie, which are presented in the most spectacular performances on the catwalk. 65 suits and 28 pairs of angel wings in different variations to capture the imagination of the people - not least for the upcoming Christmas. Additional catcher this year: The pop superstar Rihanna , Bruno Mars and Justin Bieber strutting between the angels around the stage, will lend parade with chart sounds. Rihanna is among the most highly regarded models - even with Toni Garrn . ".. I hear their songs in the gym, on the road, almost always, I also like Bruno Mars and Justin Bieber, but he just pass me up to my shoulder," she says, laughing. Twice Rihanna gets into tricky situations: Doutzen Kroes gets tangled up briefly into the black Corsagenkleid the singer, as this "Diamonds" performs. And as Toni Garrn will slide past the end of the show to Rihanna, she notices the first model is not - she is so engrossed in the dance choreography ... "Oh my God seen! Did you that Rihanna was in my way? I just can not get past her," says an excited Toni Garrn after the show.

In the end, it was another perfect evening. All were relieved that the event was not canceled despite the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.Conclusion of the "New York Post", a picture of Miranda Kerr sat on the front page: "God hates us - but at least we have an angel!" Julide Tanriverdi

-------

Hope we get to see her new apartment soon, wonder if she's bought one or is still renting??? Bet her and Karlie are having so much fun living together... shame about Toni's heater.

Three hours in the gym per day in the weeks leading up to the show... :blink: girl must be as fit as a fiddle.