Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

Overall I was quite disappointed with her VSFS outfits this year, they had quite an amount of good ones and she got this weird Clown costume.

Besides that, one, I really loved the poppy outfit on her. Toni looked perfect in it.

Yeah, I hated the clown outfit, too. But I don't think there were many good outfits in the opening segment. Adriana looked like she was wearing leather diapers, Joan was a tiger and Doutzen was a poodle. I don't know what Karlie or Barbara F were supposed to be, but they looked ridiculous too.

I can't complain. She was in the opening segment, got two looks and big "wings" and most importantly SHE CLOSED THE SHOW!!! :woot::clap:

^ Ouch...

@RealToniGarrn

Alright this games getting a little old.. Dear driver, I've been at baggage claim for 1h, you may appear..Stop saying your “right here”

LOL love Toni's little rants, so good at playful venting.

She's in Miami then... hopefully we'll discover in her next tweets what she's shooting, though she was rather secretive the last time she was there. Its definitely not for Victoria's Secret, since Barbara Palvin tweeted they're shooting in Mexico tomorrow (or day after)...

^ Ouch...

@RealToniGarrn

Alright this games getting a little old.. Dear driver, I've been at baggage claim for 1h, you may appear..Stop saying your “right here”

LOL love Toni's little rants, so good at playful venting.

She's in Miami then... hopefully we'll discover in her next tweets what she's shooting, though she was rather secretive the last time she was there. Its definitely not for Victoria's Secret, since Barbara Palvin tweeted they're shooting in Mexico tomorrow (or day after)...

Gracie Carvalho is shooting VS in Miami since yesterday. So it could still be VS.

Love Toni's twitter. She's entertaining. lol