Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

1 hour ago, kissnena said:

Toni for Dreamland again in Montreal?

Yep, looks like it. Guess who's also in Montreal...

It's usually a pretty safe sign she is with somebody when she's so quiet on Insta. I'm also pretty sure they spent the day in Berlin together, looks like they went to a lake close to Berlin (which, by the way, she's also done with Enrique last year). 

I don't know about this guy though...he gives me Chandler vibes, and that's not a good sign. I hope I'm wrong though, I would so love for her to find a genuine, caring partner for a longterm relationship.

1 hour ago, sore said:

Yep, looks like it. Guess who's also in Montreal...

It's usually a pretty safe sign she is with somebody when she's so quiet on Insta. I'm also pretty sure they spent the day in Berlin together, looks like they went to a lake close to Berlin (which, by the way, she's also done with Enrique last year). 

I don't know about this guy though...he gives me Chandler vibes, and that's not a good sign. I hope I'm wrong though, I would so love for her to find a genuine, caring partner for a longterm relationship.

I dream about her & Skarsgard together ahaha.He is tall and seems like a cool guy.
Sometimes it seems to me that she travels more than the other ... models. I do not know why. I always wonder how others manage to be in a relationship.
If we count, TG does not even spend a month in NY. Constantly on the move.

2 hours ago, kissnena said:

I dream about her & Skarsgard together ahaha.He is tall and seems like a cool guy.
Sometimes it seems to me that she travels more than the other ... models. I do not know why. I always wonder how others manage to be in a relationship.
If we count, TG does not even spend a month in NY. Constantly on the move.

Agreed, but I also think she seems a little...restless sometimes? I mean, okay, she is traveling a lot for her job. But I always feel that once she has a few days off, we see her fly to some Caribbean destination for a vacation with friends. Not that I wouldn't love to do that, too, but if I were traveling as much as she is, I'd probably rather spend my off days in the apartment that I own but never get to live in.

Also, once she is with somebody, she seems to be doing a lot to make it work and get to see the other person as often as possible. I don't necessarily think traveling is why her previous relationship never lasted very long, it's more her taste in men that has me worried. I'm not the biggest Karlie fan, but her relationship/marriage seems so genuine; Andreea's been in quite a few relationships also, and even though they might not have lasted a lifetime, I always thought her boyfriends seemed as if they were a lot of fun to hang out with. Toni on the other hand seems to always end up with the weird dudes who need some fame or some arm candy or both. :(

@sore I agree, she seems to be attracted to pathological narcissist. I am infinitely in love with the relationship between Natasha Poly and Peter ... They managed to combine everything. And a long relationship, travel, marriage, children, their careers .. I wish this for Toni.

34 minutes ago, kissnena said:

I really hope there is nothing except friendship between them. She doesn't need another asshole in her life..I mean that he can be any kind of wonderful person (which were all her ex) ... but the relationship ... no thanks

I agree, but I honestly don't think so at this point. She's usually not shy when it comes to tagging friends on insta, and the fact alone that she's been traveling with him for at least the past week now, but never once mentioned him, tells me there's more to it. Unfortunately. :( Maybe we're wrong and he's looking for exactly what she is looking for, but I'm not convinced.

Edit: I personally like Leo and I don't mind Enrique as far as I can tell, but Chandler definitely didn't act like a wonderful person in my book. ;)

1 minute ago, sore said:

I agree, but I honestly don't think so at this point. She's usually not shy when it comes to tagging friends on insta, and the fact alone that she's been traveling with him for at least the past week now, but never once mentioned him, tells me there's more to it. Unfortunately. :( Maybe we're wrong and he's looking for exactly what she is looking for, but I'm not convinced.

Yep, she is usually more open with friends. The only exception was Chandler (after Leo she was completely open). With LD and Enrique, she was neat in the social. networks. I feel that nothing good will come of it ... Give her Skarsgard please haha