Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

i don't know if im right or wrong but i think Toni is working for the arabic version of the Project Runway  show that will premiere soon and shooting is at the MBC studios in Beyrouth and Elie Saab will be a judge and the woman Yara who posted the pic is a part of the crew that work on the gig 

28 minutes ago, sore said:

@masha122 How do you always find out these things!?

But you're right, it definitely looks as if they're filming something and the woman Yara seems to be a TV producer, so you could be right.

this one is pure coïncidence/chance i just watched ET arabic yesterday and they talked about Elie Saab and his involvement with the Project Runway and that shooting has started  and  Yara is a well known producer who works on a lot of tv projects including this one so i did the math :Angel::D  and i think im right anyway i hope we will get more pics of her there 

i think she might be a guest may be on of the episodes and also the host is Afef Jnifen who is friend with Mohammed Al Turki 

http://variety.com/2016/tv/global/designer-elie-saab-partners-with-mbc-to-produce-project-runway-middle-east-1201755231/

Joining him as a judge on the panel will be well-known Tunisian-Italian fashionista, actress and TV host Afef Jnifen (pictured at the recent Elie Saab show during Paris fashion week). The third judge will be a surprise celebrity guest-star/expert for each episode.

Shooting on the first episodes of “Project Runway Middle East” has started at MBC studios in Beirut. 

1 hour ago, masha122 said:

i think she might be a guest may be on of the episodes and also the host is Afef Jnifen who is friend with Mohammed Al Turki 

http://variety.com/2016/tv/global/designer-elie-saab-partners-with-mbc-to-produce-project-runway-middle-east-1201755231/

I am increasingly beginning to believe that it is possible she will be the surprise celebrity guest-star/expert  .

33 minutes ago, avinash16 said:

Why the fuck VS doesn't re-employ her or she re joins VS?

Its a travesty of justice and her body

she even casting in the past year not pass,  simply not enough time (she spoke about it in the Interview of) and in 2014 her did not take. She was so sad ..
this is due to a possibly parting with Leo at the time.