Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

They dropped her? even the most thin models have flaws -for this all have a photoshop! they are well on her earned, they definitely have no reason to expel her. why her from all agencies had not expelled ?! She has long been in the business, if she even gained weight a little bit could not be deleted, as Gemma Ward at the time, although it did not work for a long time. She's in great shape, not counting the ass.

I don't think that happened because of her body. Moreover, Toni is not that hard to work with and she is famous. Also she has many followers on IG which is really important nowadays. I think the reason is completely different. As Nina said, she is in a good shape, better than last two years, escpecially last year and the only part of her body she needs to work on is her ass. Her measurements are good. That can be only Toni's decision to quit and try sth new...

It doesn't have to be because of weight (let's be honest, she may be in better shape than last year, but she hasn't been in 'runway model' shape for years), maybe they were arguing about money or God knows what, but if it was her own wish, wouldn't she have found a new agency first? I mean, you don't quit 'to try something new' when you have no idea what it could be. That's the weirdest part about it for me: Eva says she's not represented, that's quite a difference from saying 'she switched and her portfolio will be up at a new agency soon'. Mere speculation of course. But it's super exciting and I'm trying to figure out if it's in a good or in a bad way. Gosh, I'm dying to know the reason.

She wasn't with TheSociety for very long, was she? Does anybody remember when she switched?

On 8/6/2016 at 6:14 AM, sore said:

To be honest, I don't think she'll book VS ever again, with or without agency. They moved on, we have to accept it.

Do you think maybe the society dropped her? Because of weight/shape reasons maybe? I find it so weird that she would leave them, i really don't see why.

They are crazy to not book her, shr is so beautiful and best bod too!

On 8/6/2016 at 6:50 AM, piotrz234 said:

I don't think that happened because of her body. Moreover, Toni is not that hard to work with and she is famous. Also she has many followers on IG which is really important nowadays. I think the reason is completely different. As Nina said, she is in a good shape, better than last two years, escpecially last year and the only part of her body she needs to work on is her ass. Her measurements are good. That can be only Toni's decision to quit and try sth new...

Maybe she prefers to work with her foundation for girls? Do you think she will do movies?

Toni in PGM model management in Lugano

:/i cant

look at her contact http://tonigarrn.com/

PGM Model Management is the International division of both Networks Elite Models and Women Management. 
In June 2014  the start up of the International division in the Group Holding based in Lugano. 
PGM proposes to its international Clients Models and Celebrities of the PGM Group Companies, among others Naomi Campbell, Cara Delevingne, Natasha Poly, Anna Ewers, Irina Shayk, Mariacarla Boscono, Daphne Groeneveld.

http://wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-scoops/pacific-global-management-acquires-women-management-branches-7316488/

They have quite big names and I'm sure she has been 'represented' by them for some time already, since they belong to the same network as Elite, Women and TheSociety. (Or rather, Elite, Women and TheSociety belong to them now.)

Still, it's very weird. :sad: