Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 (POST-SHOW THREAD)

Prettyphile

Ok I looked at alll the pictures and it looks pretty good! There are some nice outfits, some wild ones (LoL the jungle!) And some boring pintless ones like pretty much all from Pink.

Adriana looks amazing, but I don't know what is up with all these hands in the air, Karolina looks like a godess, she was one of the best and she had some of my fav outfits! Ale of course looks fabulous and cheerful as always, I loved Heidi's snowflake outfit. Marija looks pretty but I wish i sae more from her, Julia looks stunning and Isabeli looks phenomenal :heart:

But I feel like teher was really something missing in the show... I guess the other girls that I love from last year.. But I can't fully judge until I watch the actual show.

And I'm still like Wtf Selita got to wear the million dollar brah..ugh <_<

Atleast Adriana opened so I'm happy about that :)

Although I am still sad by Ana's absence, I have to say that the casting was actually quite good and I feel like this show was way better than last years. I can't judge it till I see it myself, but so far it looks great.

BREAKING NEWS!: I think Lima looks great. I know, thats amazing, I hate her. But I can't deny she looked good at this show, remaineds me of the Lima I liked in 03.

Hey everyone , this is probably going to be the dumbest question all of you have heard but i've been on vacation for 5 months and just haven't seen you guys talk about Gisele, can anyone send me a message as to whats up with her? is she pregnant?

Does ANYONE know what music was playing during the show?? So far I assume:

The safari type set of outfits = "Got It From My Momma" (since I can see Will.I.Am standing in the background)

Spice Girls = their new song and "Stop"

I reeeally wanna know what music was playing during the VS Pink themed set of outfits and the Christmas set!!!

So far from the videos the songs are:

Blade Runner - I got it from my momma by will.i.am.

PINK - Be Free by The Vines

Surelly Sexy - Stop the Rock by Apollo 440

Deck the Halls - Amazing (Thin White Duke Mix) by Seal (w/o the Hallelujah stuff)

^ Which is also my myspace song :laugh: :hehe:

Hope that helps you guys :D