Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 (POST-SHOW THREAD)

Prettyphile

Really I don't see what the big deal is about multiple people having the same avatar, it's not like we have much to choose from in the first place. The outfits for the most part sucked balls, the camera work was horrendous, they didn't edit properly to save their own life. I'll be making dozens of Avatars for people to have in a few, so dun worry AnaBBFan, I got yer back.

I'd adore a .gif of Michaela when she opened 'Age Of Elegance'.... Pretty pretty please with sugar on top?

Sam already requested it :(

I feel bad now

Cypress she can have it :)

I will be happy with the Flavia PINK one, of course I will need a sig as well :whistle:

Hi. As promised, i'm here again to do the dirty job i mentioned above.

No introduction needed. Heidi Klum, somebody needs to burry her alive. Note that it would take a few rounds to capture that high pitch-voice ***** and you might have to re-burry her again and again as she has been multiplied to thousands of copies by Edward Razek (VS chief). She's everywhere. I saw her at the beginning of the show when she just woke up. I saw her on stage cursing in Germany with Seal (or was she singing ?!!). I saw her pretending to be a retarded newbie at the contest where the judges were having a tea party (or something like that). God dammit, even when the camera cut to Miranda i still saw Heidi in the back talking to someone. And as if she hadn't f*ck me enough, there we go "Santa baby, i've really been....". F*CK!!! I even heard she'll star in the new movie : MATRIX - BITCHES RELOADED. We're doomed!!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

I WANT MORE hahaha

Really I don't see what the big deal is about multiple people having the same avatar, it's not like we have much to choose from in the first place. The outfits for the most part sucked balls, the camera work was horrendous, they didn't edit properly to save their own life. I'll be making dozens of Avatars for people to have in a few, so dun worry AnaBBFan, I got yer back.

Its ok Cypress will make it for her, I was being too greedy asking for more than one, when I only need 1 :laugh: Flavia was the best for me, I am happy with her :)

Of course I will be asking from you for sigs and gifs in the future as well ;)

lol alright..

Jesus the more I watch that show the less and less I find anything redeemable about it *groans*. I'm seriously sitting here watching clips for avatars... ugh..

All I'm going to say is those will be some shitty avatars... and don't even get me started on the pictures from the show.

I'd sooner make avatars from 2003... seriously or even last year... Yes I find this years show that bad..

lol there are a few good moments, but its like finding a needle in a haystack haha :laugh:

2003 and 2005 were the best shows. I did not like last year's show but when compared to this year's, 2006 is heaven sent. VS needs to rethink its strategy

Aha Cypress If you're bored, I'm not against some Miranda's Profile gif or backstage =)

I heart you, thanks for everything =)

As for my opinion about the show:

The music and editing absolutely sucked. Huh, were the editors on stirke too? So they hired amateurs? That's disturbing. No end with goofers, that I soo loved last year. The music were like not loud, very bad quality, and no really mix as so great as last years.

The models were very good ^^ Except some (Rosie, Erin, and some others). Heidi was funny, but it's time for her to retire. There are too much angels right there, since they added Marisa... Adri, Miranda, Ale, KK, and Andi rocked the show. Candice was very cute. But as for the pink contest winner, she wans't that great :S

The stage :s Huh... Well it was not that spectacular. Looked small >< I was like: what's going on? They don't walk till the end on the catwalk? Then I realized they was =(

The spice girls were good, except the playback that really sucked. Then I wonder what's going on in VS head... The show were too long that they had to cut the headline parts. Then now it looks sooo short . =/

I have a really mixed impression. I would say 5/10 for this year's show. The girls saved the all thing.

Why have people been liking Andi in the show so much? Her her lips are like permanently pursed together, and her face is just bored and disintrested (and not in the sexy way Eugenia's was). Her walk was w/e, and her body is just as good as its ever been; plenty of girls beat her in that department.

I don't get it.

Shasta people are allowed to have opinions about your precious Adriana or anyone else for that matter, so how about you stop commenting on other ppl's opinions and let them express them?

And do you people see why some of us get annoyed quickly with the "superfans?" If you think I'm "Hating" now... just keep it up Superfans... please..

To quote the best Paladin in the world: You're either pro or you're a noob, that's life.

Edit: The best thing about Andi in this show was her body {which was sick!} ... rest.. nothing speical

lol :kiss:

I'm sorry, but for a lot of people I know, "SUPERFANS" can quickly kill the like of certain models/actors/singers (ect). I adore Alessandra but even I will be the first to say she sucked balls this year. She looked pretty, but highly not interested in being there, and again with the stupid faces... a kiss to the crowd is one thing, but it was a little overkill last night.

Lubs the Ale, can't stand her at the show, and if by me saying that means I'm a hater.. then all I'm gonna say is stfu noob and grow up.

Why have people been liking Andi in the show so much? Her her lips are like permanently pursed together, and her face is just bored and disintrested (and not in the sexy way Eugenia's was). Her walk was w/e, and her body is just as good as its ever been; plenty of girls beat her in that department.

I don't get it.

i agree. she is kinda blah/average to me. nothing to make her stand out

I didn't much like the show last year, but I think Aless from last year was 100times better than this year. Which is sad, she was so sexy and energetic last year, the best of the show IMO. But at least she didn't pull a Lima and look mildly retarded/insane. xD *knows that comment is gonna get her in trouble.*

AnaBBFan, do you really care what people think of your comments? If you get in trouble for what you've said I'll be the first to come to your aid, this is after all a public forum and people have the right to express what they wish as long as it doesn't turn into a personal attack upon other members/mods/admins.