Bellazon

Janeta Samp
Thumbnail

dcrim

38686155820920100314084.jpg

Prettyphile...is very nice of you but i think she needs her privacy too, maybe this foto is embarrassing and no good to post in forum??? by the way i saw it long ago already. she has it as avatar in facebook. i really have respect for her so maybe u post only "simple" looking images???

38686155820920100314084.jpg

Prettyphile...is very nice of you but i think she needs her privacy too, maybe this foto is embarrassing and no good to post in forum??? by the way i saw it long ago already. she has it as avatar in facebook. i really have respect for her so maybe u post only "simple" looking images???

Please remove stick from ass and realize that if it's posted on a public site prior to being posted here it's fair game. What exactly is your definition of 'simple' those that follow the generic image that has been cultivated where she is all 'sweetness and light' and doesn't do anything quote on quote risque? Enjoy the pictures for what they are and don't assume that because something has a bit of a more fun side to it that it's not appropriate.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

If you "love" Janeta so much, why dont you create a great fansite for her which i did? I wait....show me one of your sites which you did for her. You can put nasty stuff somewhere else, Janeta deserves another treatment in my eyes. Shes much higher then a nasty foto. I feel sorry for you both. You just make a nature beauty down with pics like this. :(

If you "love" Janeta so much, why dont you create a great fansite for her which i did? I wait....show me one of your sites which you did for her. You can put nasty stuff somewhere else, Janeta deserves another treatment in my eyes. Shes much higher then a nasty foto. I feel sorry for you both. You just make a nature beauty down with pics like this. :(

Remove from pedestal cause I'm sorry you're coming across is very stalkerish.

As for the nasty photo... Janeta's the one who put herself in the position to take said "nasty photo".... :rofl: So obviously the photo isn't nasty in her opinion, so whatever problem you might have with Janeta, you might wanna take that up with her. :rofl: Oh wait you can't

Remove from pedestal cause I'm sorry you're coming across is very stalkerish.

As for the nasty photo... Janeta's the one who put herself in the position to take said "nasty photo".... :rofl: So obviously the photo isn't nasty in her opinion, so whatever problem you might have with Janeta, you might wanna take that up with her. :rofl: Oh wait you can't

Stalker is somebody whos going on somebodys nerves , ask your dear Janeta, if i ever STALKED her. :laugh: ....Does Janeta know who i am? She dont give a damn about me. I know it long long ago. Then i guess im too oldfashioned for this world. Post whatever you want. I say NOTHING. I was just protecting her...

Guys, time out!

foreveryou, I understand Janeta gave premission to Pretty to post those pics, which are not nasty or vulgar or smth like that. No one here changed their opinion of Janeta after seeing those pics, and start to bash her so I don't see she need protection. We could see her in some other light and pics are really funny If you ask me. And if you ask me, I would like to see more :) Still have the same opinion about her - she's beautiful :wub:

Guys, time out!

foreveryou, I understand Janeta gave premission to Pretty to post those pics, which are not nasty or vulgar or smth like that. No one here changed their opinion of Janeta after seeing those pics, and start to bash her so I don't see she need protection. We could see her in some other light and pics are really funny If you ask me. And if you ask me, I would like to see more :) Still have the same opinion about her - she's beautiful :wub:

Dear Chocolate, i understand. The one and only whos taken for loser-is me. Cos the most user in this forum have had contact with her online or thruth fashion weeks. Me not.

And i feel like her biggest admirer/fan. Maybe then you understand why im hurt. Because i was first who created many fan sites for her, but she never cared about it.

Guys, time out!

Dear Chocolate, i understand. The one and only whos taken for loser-is me. Cos the most user in this forum have had contact with her online or thruth fashion weeks. Me not.

And i feel like her biggest admirer/fan. Maybe then you understand why im hurt. Because i was first who created many fan sites for her, but she never cared about it.

Biotherm_PRC_Banner.jpg

• 2 weeks later...