Bellazon

Janeta Samp
Thumbnail

dcrim

• 2 weeks later...
Stunning!

<h1 style="margin: 0pt; padding: 0pt; font-size: 12px; font-family: arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal;"> Moda Calida in Maspalomas June 26,2010 in Canary Islands, Spain. Sorry, images are very small. :( </h1>

Her hips looks way too big (non-standart 90cm and less).

Dear...can it be that ur too critical last time about Janeta??? But i must say, ur allways right... :) ...i watched Pronovias 2012 show over and over and it seem that she was so bored or something bothered her... :(

Dear...can it be that ur too critical last time about Janeta??? But i must say, ur allways right... :) ...i watched Pronovias 2012 show over and over and it seem that she was so bored or something bothered her... :(

dear, dear.

i'm not too critical. I just know how models does look.

I'm pretty sure thats her nature(be bored). Look at all her photos, as i say there is no power in her eyes. She is allways soo pissed off.

sometimes she do smth with make her strong look.

dear, dear.

I'm pretty sure thats her nature(be bored). Look at all her photos, as i say there is no power in her eyes. She is allways soo pissed off.

Oh.. :o ...maybe ur right, but i allways remember those two strange quotes from the beginning of her career. sombody wrote it in "tfs" shes "complete bitch" and "nerdy". Thats makes me worry, cos such personality isnt great. I just think she knows that nature gave her that beauty and shes just sure she can win everything with her looks, is why she dont have to smile or give strength to look better, cos she thinks shes the best anyway. Its really great that she is so bigheaded, i wished id be like her too, but im not. But if she gave a damn about her runway walks and would smile or something, that would make her more beautiful as she is!

dear, dear.

Omg, i checked already tfs....this last shoots of her looks strange...dont like this style at all. :(

• 3 weeks later...