Bellazon

Noemie Lenoir
Thumbnail

dcrim

Plenty of actors and models who are nice to their fans watched their careers (slowly) wither away. And plenty of actors/models who have a touchy relationship with fans and media are doing just fine.

Really???? Like who? I need proof. Random speculation doesn't count.

This thread is really not the right place to be having this discussion, but George Clooney and Adrien Brody are two people that would fall into the latter category.

And you might want to watch your tone (not specifically in this exchange, but more as a general observation). If you want to be a smart-ass 24/7, there are plenty of other forums that will cater to your needs. We try to keep things civil on here, as much as possible.

How is using logic being a smart-ass. The only people threatened by those who are smart or at least appear to be smart, are the ones that are dumb.

Thats a bit pompous don't you think????

You don't ever have to worry about me being threatened by you then.

Whatever you may think of our policies is of little relevance to me or indeed the rest of the staff. These are the rules we have played by long before you joined up and they will remain the same long after you've grown tired of this little forum. Like I said, if you don't like it, find yourself another forum. I've heard there's one or two others out there. Or even better, start your own, one where you can set your own rules. But if you want to remain a member on this one, we would kindly ask you to comply to our rules, however "pompous" they may seem to you.

Oh and you might want to use some of that "smarts" to check the spelling on your signature.

No comeback for Clooney?

long after you've grown tired of this little forum. Like I said, if you don't like it, find yourself another forum.

I'm not going anywhere.

we would kindly ask you to comply to our rules, however "pompous" they may seem to you.

I never said the rules are pompous, but that whole "We try to keep things civil on here, as much as possible" gave the impression i am not part of the "Bellazon family". Which you have no say over.

Oh and you might want to use some of that "smarts" to check the spelling on your signature.

Really????? Here was me thinking that signature was written in italic calligraphy, and thats how "Z" look like when written in that format. See what happens when you make assumptions, you end up looking.........

DAc0OJdM4T_s827Is02uS79EXx_z_4zz.jpg

we would kindly ask you to comply to our rules, however "pompous" they may seem to you.

I never said the rules are pompous, but that whole "We try to keep things civil on here, as much as possible" gave the impression i am not part of the "Bellazon family". Which you have no say over.

Really????? Here was me thinking that signature was written in italic calligraphy, and thats how "Z" look like when written in that format. See what happens when you make assumptions, you end up looking.........

DAc0OJdM4T_s827Is02uS79EXx_z_4zz.jpg

Actually, if you keep acting like you are now, then the staff will have a big say over whether or not you are part of BZ.

I wasn't talking about the Z. Just one kind word of advice, I wouldn't go around calling other people dumb when I myself fail to see the glaring spelling mistake in my own signature after someone pointed it out to me.

Regardless, I won't clutter this thread any more with this nonsense, and neither will you, so if you have anything else to say to me, do it through pm.

• 2 weeks later...

If you would like to nominate Noemie for the Natural Beauty Competition, simply PM me 4 natural pics (no black and white, medium or better size and quality, no editorials :ninja: , no really bright lights, no dark rooms and no flesh tone makeup or foundation :ninja: ). You will be credited for your nomination and your pictures :) .