Bellazon

Noemie Lenoir
Thumbnail

dcrim

I don't agree with you at all and I think that is a very obnoxious and aggressive attitude to take. You act like those celebrities OWE you and they don't.

Naginata, no sense in posting pics that have ALREADY been posted on this thread. You are supposed to post pics that haven't been posted before.

upclosenoemie.jpg

I wouldn't want to bother her. She owes me nothing.

You say it like it would be asking for money. How is asking for a photo or a signature a problem. If you are a celebrity you have to except fans to say "hello". To not reciprocate would make that person very vile indeed.

Why do you think no one has a real bad word to say about Tom Cruise in the UK?????? (not sure about the states)

When he comes to town he always spend like 2 hours signing autographs, taking pictures, talking to fans friends that are on the phone or leaving voice messages for them. NOW if he did a "Meg Ryan" and just shunned them and walked straight into the cinema what would happen????

Like Meg his career would be dead.

Plenty of actors and models who are nice to their fans watched their careers (slowly) wither away. And plenty of actors/models who have a touchy relationship with fans and media are doing just fine.

I like Jack Nicholson's take on this. He said that he remembers getting approached by a man who wanted a picture taken with him when he was at the Louve in Paris. Now Jack was there just to enjoy the art. He assumes the man who asked for his photograph was there for the same reason. He regrets the fact that his "fame" came in the way of them both enjoying the art surrounding them, but he still allowed the man to take his picture with him, mostly because he realized what it meant to the man, but at the same time, he wished he could enjoy a museum or a movie theater, or a restaurant just like everyone else. Meaning, in peace.

Imagine you going to dinner with a girl you just met and I come over to your table, a total stranger, and demand to start a conversation with you, butting in on your private time. You're telling me you'd be alright with that?

I don't agree with you because you are rude and you sound like an obssessive stalker who if a celeb did not comply with you, you would throw a fit. End of story.

NJade, if I see a repost, I will comment on it. Who wants to see the same pics over and over. What is wrong with taking time and effort to make sure you don't repost?

noemiebeachitv.jpg

We had this entire repost discussion before in this thread, we aren't having it again. My patience is wearing thin for this topic.

Basically, anything that hasn't been posted in the past five pages and/or hasn't been posted in the same quality is fair game. Meaning that if someone post a MQ version of a picture, an HQ version of the same picture isn't consider a repost. A similar picture taken at a slightly different angle? Not a repost. A picture in the same quality of which only a more cropped version was posted before? Not a repost.

This has all been covered before ad infinitum IN THIS VERY THREAD. After now repeating myself for the umpteenth time, I hope everyone finally got the message.

Any further bickering about reposts in this thread will be consider trolling and WARNINGS WILL BE HANDED OUT TO ALL INVOLVED PARTIES.