Bellazon

Paulina Porizkova
Thumbnail

supermodel07

C'mon Magic, it was the most perfectly organized thread in Bellazon and now you posting directly big pictures here too :yuckky:

I think that other people like big pictures just like me, hope there will be no more complains.

Anyway there is no point to argue about people's sense of taste.

C'mon Magic, it was the most perfectly organized thread in Bellazon and now you posting directly big pictures here too :yuckky:

I think that other people like big pictures just like me, hope there will be no more complains.

Anyway there is no point to argue about people's sense of taste.

It's not about sense of taste dear Magic, it's all about rules, rules are part of the civilization. icon2.gif

Size:

Images over 600 pixels in width must be thumbnailed or textlinked. This includes posting thumbnails or small images side by side resulting in it equaling greater than 600 pixels.

Signature Size:

Signature images should be no more than 600 pixels x 140 pixels in size. If you choose to include text underneath an image, do not include more than three lines. Also, if you wish to just have text (and no image), you may have up to 6 lines.

you can read them by yourself here icon4.gif

Bellazon_Rules_Guidelines_and_FAQ

Paulina was great on ANTM tonight. During part of it she was dressed down and talking to the contestants. Another part she was at a party with her husband. It will air again Sunday in the US.

sadly here where I live they are still airing older shows :( I can't wait to see the new season with Paulina :drool: