Bellazon

Paulina Porizkova
Thumbnail

supermodel07

Nice Avvy! I guess I'm making your day focusing on Cindy and Paulina today.

in fact, yes! it was my day :laugh: thanks ;)

In my very humble opinion Paulina and Cindy are the sexy bomb together, I wish they had been photographed together more often :( , I only know that Avedon Revlon ad and this North Beach Leather campaign by Skrebneski.

Paulina + Cindy = :wub: :heart:

paulinacindycx6.th.jpg

here more of the campaign, low quality 'cause they are from ebay :blush: Joan Severance is also there and that beautiful blonde girl whose name I don't remember.

nbl1hy4.th.jpg nbl2ae7.th.jpg nbl3qn8.th.jpg nbl4qs9.th.jpg nbl5ql6.th.jpg

these are medium quality, from a website of the early 00's whose name was Glamazonmag.com

nbl80svq8.th.jpg nbl005by8.th.jpg

never mind

If I remember right, she had several Cosmo covers and a Mademoiselle.

yeah, a lot of people think Carine is Paulina, they both had long brown hair, blue eyes ...and they even appeared in the same campaign. :blink:

holtiesbq5.jpg

revlonpaulina85el3.jpg

joeh - nice example! I've seen this one mistaken before. There's also some kind of Clairol haircolor ad (like a color-wash or something) that I've seen Carine in and people ALWAYS think that's Paulina!

I know the hair color ad you are talking about it both they styled Carine almost the same as Paulina I think almost anyone that wasn't following models at the time could have made the mistake.

post-18318-1200113262_thumb.jpg

this one's especially for you boys! :kiss: :wave:

I'm sure I have no idea what you mean. :whistle:

I have actually never seen those pictures that large, with that definition. It looks like you spent a long time on those, and with all the Estee Lauder ads -- thanks for all that.

post-18318-1200095050_thumb.jpg

You know, looking at that I worry what a perverse person I really must be.

Of course, that's a lovely, alluring picture of Paulina. But the thing that made that ad -- and I mean really made that ad for me -- was ... the coupon. :doofywave:

I don't know. I suppose because I like graphic design, and that coupon makes that picture so obviously marked-up product advertising. We see lots of ads, lots of products. But somehow, I just dig that page having its clip-out coupon. :)

Hi Steve,

It actually does take some time to do scans like that, but I think they are worth it. I prefer to have them large and beautiful quality. :wave:

I agree about the coupon...I'm glad it helped you enjoy that ad that much more.

Thanks for the pics, she looks so young in that Linea cover.

I think they used various pics from the same shoot in diferent covers, at least the graffiti and Photo are from the same shoot, but I don't know if it's her cat.

It is her cat. In an interview in US magazine, I read it. The cat's name is Kismet. It means "what the faith brings" in Turkish.

Thanks for the pics, she looks so young in that Linea cover.

I think they used various pics from the same shoot in diferent covers, at least the graffiti and Photo are from the same shoot, but I don't know if it's her cat.

It is her cat. In an interview in US magazine, I read it. The cat's name is Kismet. It means "what the faith brings" in Turkish.

snmkytkn, thank you for the information. :wave: