Bellazon

Paulina Porizkova
Thumbnail

supermodel07

These pages are from a new book that was just released on Tuesday, March 22nd. It is called "Linda Mason - Makeup for Ageless Beauty". It has the Paulina pictures posted below, plus some pics of Carol Alt, Kim Alexis and even one pic of Frederique. The cover is Carol Alt (also below, for reference)...

post-18318-1300937654_thumb.jpg post-18318-1300937720_thumb.jpg post-18318-1300937937_thumb.jpg post-18318-1300938021_thumb.jpg

post-18318-1300938086_thumb.jpg post-18318-1300938129_thumb.jpg post-18318-1300938188_thumb.jpg post-18318-1300938234_thumb.jpg

These pages are from a new book that was just released on Tuesday, March 22nd. It is called "Linda Mason - Makeup for Ageless Beauty". It has the Paulina pictures posted below, plus some pics of Carol Alt, Kim Alexis and even one pic of Frederique. The cover is Carol Alt (also below, for reference)...

post-18318-1300937654_thumb.jpg post-18318-1300937720_thumb.jpg post-18318-1300937937_thumb.jpg post-18318-1300938021_thumb.jpg

post-18318-1300938086_thumb.jpg post-18318-1300938129_thumb.jpg post-18318-1300938188_thumb.jpg post-18318-1300938234_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Here is the translation of your text I made right now. Not perfect, but you'll have the idea. :wave:

A beauty who can age.

On the cover of this magazine is PP. I remember her story. She

was the first Czech models, which made a hole in the world.

She also became known as the first supermodel.

Paulina is interesting today, when her career in modeling is over. Beauty is a few knows how to age with grace, has a rare dose of self-reflection and honesty. Or perhaps publicly criticize botox obsession with celebrities and statues. 'They can not just selfishly age', she says.

It was only the beginning of the eighties, when she arrived in Paris. So quite a few years before Eva Herzigova and Cindy Crawford appeared. It started by chance: 'it was my friend, who wanted to become photographer, and Paulina became his model. 'My friend once sent the photos to school for models. He said it's not because of the pictures, but to see who is the beautiful girl in the photos'. Then an offer from Elite came and she was in Paris.

It was the first Eastern European girl who came to the front page issue of the prestigious Sports Illustrated.

In 1988, she then managed what no other supermodel could do. She signed a contract with cosmetics powerhouse Estee Lauder to six million dollars. "If I model, I am soulless. You must not think for that much, otherwise it does not work' she described with humor. In addition to modeling Paulina worked for television, acted and wrote two books.

Like a brick in the wall

When she was thirty-five, she found that was too tender for modeling or for playing in the movies coming. So she decided to quit. Time we managed to admit that she simply is not young. The unusually frank her aging commented by saying, "Nothing sadder than a woman who can't get old beautifuly. When you're used to it, you're beautiful, it is of such have extra money in your wallet. I used to walk down the street and feel as men look at me . But when you are over forty, you will become invisible. It is like a brick in the wall and it's sad. It's kinda like when the sun goes down. Inside of me, as if pulled. "

Beauty and the Beast.

When you look at it, but I still can see a beautiful woman, which further constraints satisfied. Probably behind it two children and her textbook comfortable marriage of The Cars singer continues (for these days already impressive) for twenty-two years. Journalists always nicknamed them the "Beauty and the Beast", but Paulina describes her husband as a combination of Star Trek's Mr.Spock, David Bowie, Jesus Christ, and Chopin. Lucky wife!