Bellazon

Paulina Porizkova
Thumbnail

supermodel07

I hope everyone is enjoying the pictures! I've still got quite a few more to share (mostly Estee Lauder) but it'll probably be a few more days or so, as it takes some time to scan them in so they're nice and big and clear. If anyone has any to share, I'm sure we'd all like to see them (I know I would). :wave:

Bonjour Kar,

I noticed a few of your Estee Lauder scans say "Paulina WebArchive" - is there a web site that corresponds to this?

By the way, I'm enjoying the french ads you are posting. My husband is French (though he was born in the US) and I like trying to read in French. :)

:whistle: Wish someone would open a forum just for 1980's supermodels.. use to have PaperDolls of the 1980's should I open one again.. any interests???

yes I would love it! I will be in in all the time! will that include models like Cindy,Linda,Christy, etc....?

I don't think so, she (PaperDolls of the 1980's owner) hated Cindy, Christy, Linda, Tatjana and all the late 80's supers, she constantly deleted posts and full threads and usually got mad 'cause nobody posted pictures of Carol Alt, Renee and Brooke Shields.

reason? jealousy, early 80's models fans are always jealous of the success of the supers of the late 80's.

Well.. what a silly thing to say.. that is nonsense.. Do you have any idea how hard it is to run a forum.. and keep members happy?? its not easy.. :blush:

c'mon, it was not Bellazon, there was only 10 members :laugh:

I was counting all the Paulina covers to see how many she has achieved in all her career and then one day I had no more access 'cause the stupid owner deleted my account, I even didn't save the info. that's what I call nonsense! :evil:

Kar, thanks for the larger scan - and the great covers! I'd seen a couple of them, but these are the best quality I've seen. Have you received the S African Cosmo or Fair Lady magazines yet? Oh...could you post the cover and anything else about Paulina from that Australian Vogue for me - when you get a chance, of course? At some point, I'll get to my covers too. :)

Jal - more great pics, thanks.

Billaruda/steve - here goes trying to post bigger scans...I think this is as big as I can get them with my current equipment...please let me know if they are hard to open up.

Red & Kar, welcome to the forum :laugh: I'm amazed with all those HQ scans that you are posting, very generous of you, many thanks!

and I just want to ask why Paulina is so extremely beautiful? I need an answer :laugh: :laugh: :p