Paulina Porizkova
Thumbnail

supermodel07

Paulina

Bazaar France

Date unknown

Prob 1987

PH: Glaviano

Scanned by me: Can trade for Renee even if its my personal collection!

Hi! :wave: This is from french Harper´s BAZAAR May/June 1988 #33.

There´s one more editorial of Paulina inside (6 black-white swimsuit pages) called "L´Empire du Soleil" by Marco Glaviano. I have the entire magazine. :blush:

post-21846-1245691209_thumb.jpg

post-21846-1245691289_thumb.jpg post-21846-1245691358_thumb.jpg post-21846-1245691427_thumb.jpg

all taken with my digital camera

:drool: :drool: Gorgeoussssss Paulina!!! :drool: :drool: Is there any way anyone could scan these???

Thank you Miss Parker! :kiss:

Paulina

Bazaar France

Date unknown

Prob 1987

PH: Glaviano

Scanned by me: Can trade for Renee even if its my personal collection!

Hi! :wave: This is from french Harper´s BAZAAR May/June 1988 #33.

There´s one more editorial of Paulina inside (6 black-white swimsuit pages) called "L´Empire du Soleil" by Marco Glaviano. I have the entire magazine. :blush:

post-21846-1245691209_thumb.jpg

post-21846-1245691289_thumb.jpg post-21846-1245691358_thumb.jpg post-21846-1245691427_thumb.jpg

all taken with my digital camera

Hi Paulinafan - Silvana is right! :yes: The timing is oddly perfect as I just received that editorial in the mail TODAY and am scanning it even as I type. As soon as I have it scanned (and shrunk enough to post), I'll post it yet tonight! :wave:

This page is from German Elle magazine, probably 1988 or later. Does anyone know? Also, It does not seem to say too much about Paulina (at least half of it seems to be describing her makeup "look") but if one of our German friends could translate, that would terrific! :wave:

post-18318-1245940820_thumb.jpg

This page is from German Elle magazine, probably 1988 or later. Does anyone know? Also, It does not seem to say too much about Paulina (at least half of it seems to be describing her makeup "look") but if one of our German friends could translate, that would terrific! :wave:

Great scan red, I've not seen that before.

I have no idea what it says but this pic its also one of my new favorites. Thanks! :drool: :drool:

Here comes the translation for red's beautiful scan from ELLE:

Light pink and light gray are the colours of Paulina. Currently, no model is more in demand than this Czech. On Paulina’s lips: CINNAMON PINK. Eye-shadow in apricot and rosé (CORAL SHELL, EARLY PINK). Blush: PINK MAUVE. Lashes: Mascara in light gray. All products: Estee Lauder.

Yay! - I'm so happy I found something that neither Jal nor paulinafan had seen before. I love to find new pics to post that are new for everyone!!! :wave:

Also, a GREAT BIG thank you to Kalaudia for the translation. I did not think it said too much about Paulina but it's nice to know exactly what the little blurb did say. :hug:

Here's another one I'm SO happy to have. I've seen it in low and medium quality it seems like a hundred times but I'd never been able to find it. It is from a German magazine (Vogue, maybe?) and the other side says '92 on it, so I'm guessing that's a good assumption on the year...

post-18318-1245986877_thumb.jpg

kalaudia, would you be so kind to translate again when you get a few minutes? :wave: :kiss:

kalaudia e-mailed me the translation and asked me to post for her...

She's literally outspoken, something you would perhaps not expect from a mouth as beautiful as hers. According to Paulina Porizkova, who has signed a contract with Estee Lauder that amounts to 6 million dollars, the job of a model is uncreative and boring. Rest assured, this US-Czech woman would never content herself with posing silently: She has acted in three movies, lately in the black comedy ARROWTOOTH WALTZ as a foil to Johnny Depp and Jerry Lewis, she plays the piano and speaks six languages. Until today Paulina has refrained from eliminating the small gap between her front teeth. And gleaming red lipstick is something she detests: "I like being kissed too much."

Shirt and bandana by Ralph Lauren. Hair: Howard Fugler for Roger Thompson Salon at Barney's NY.; Makeup: Kevyn Aucoin with products by Estee Lauder.

Here's another one I'm SO happy to have. I've seen it in low and medium quality it seems like a hundred times but I'd never been able to find it. It is from a German magazine (Vogue, maybe?) and the other side says '92 on it, so I'm guessing that's a good assumption on the year...

post-18318-1245986877_thumb.jpg

kalaudia, would you be so kind to translate again when you get a few minutes? :wave: :kiss:

I think Its Elle Red!

I will try to check over the weekend

Im pretty busy but stopped here to take a look

Thanks for the scans!