Bellazon

Paulina Porizkova
Thumbnail

supermodel07

Seems I have not posted these Avon yet:

post-21846-1241337967_thumb.jpg

Sorry, I do not know the date, but the covers above the Paulina pictures are the ones they are out of

post-21846-1241338132_thumb.jpg

AVON Summer Fall 1987 catalog - composite I did once when I sold this on ebay - also showing Iman and Kirsten Allen plus some other models I do not know.

Here are two pictures from an Italian (business?) magazine called Capital from November 1988. Sadly, it was for sale on ebay and not for a bad price - but I was talking to the seller about prices to ship to the US and someone snapped it up while I was trying to finalize with a very nice seller who could not communicate very well in English and I don't know any Italian (besides Molto grazie - thank you very much) - She was nice enough to send me some pictures of the pages.

post-18318-1241616847_thumb.jpg post-18318-1241616891_thumb.jpg

Here's another Costume Institute Gala 2009 picture - for sale on ebay

Is it me or is that dress very unflattering? I think the color is OK but it looks kind of like a big bag.

post-18318-1241616486_thumb.jpg post-18318-1241740061_thumb.jpg

Yeah, Ric is much better dressed! Also her hair doesn´t look that great in my eyes. No, she wasn´t that good advised with wearing this "dress". :wave:

I got a surprise this morning. Apparently Paulina was on the Craig Fergusen show last night and announced she'd been fired from America's Next Top Model. I knew she was on his show last night but was very tired and assumed it was a re-run, so I went to bed.

I got a surprise this morning. Apparently Paulina was on the Craig Fergusen show last night and announced she'd been fired from America's Next Top Model. I knew she was on his show last night but was very tired and assumed it was a re-run, so I went to bed.

FIRED?????!!

I dunno why but I feel so bad for Paulina :( not just because this happened but because she doesn't seem to find the right fit for her life in front of the camera after supermodel stardom. She does not fit any mold in particular. She is beautiful but so clever and kind of an intellectual. She is funny and sexy but she can be self deprecating, sarcastic and vulnerable at the same time, and yes she does have an ego!!! She had to develop one in order to deal with the jealousy someone like her would encounter everyday...but letting her go like that was just mean and someone obviously had an issue with Paulina'a talent and intelligence and "they" couldn't handle it.

Paulina needs to keep on writing and saying it like it is and don't let this stuff get her down. BTW, I love the chemistry she has with Craig Ferguson, the interview is already on you tube, maybe she could be a regular on his show! just one more thing Im done watching ANTM and Tyra is soooo fake. At least I don't have to put up with her to catch Paulina.

My friend agreed with me Paulina could beat all those models half her age in any photoshoot and the only extra fat in the show was Tyra :evil:

PAULINA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glamour US June 1984

misc. pages

post-18318-1241923313_thumb.jpg post-18318-1241923578_thumb.jpg post-18318-1241923644_thumb.jpg post-18318-1241923686_thumb.jpg

Tough Tummy Flatteners

post-18318-1241923736_thumb.jpg post-18318-1241923774_thumb.jpg

Summer Beauty Strategies

post-18318-1241923830_thumb.jpg post-18318-1241923873_thumb.jpg post-18318-1241923912_thumb.jpg post-18318-1241923955_thumb.jpg

BTW,

OMG!! That tummy flattener centerfold its just so gorgeous and effortless!!!! Breathtaking , so pretty and elegant at the same time...

Thank you red!!

Thank you, Paulinafan for the David Letterman videos...I'd never seen either of them before.

Here are two pictures of a 4-page editorial that is a little, well, odd...

It is from an ebay auction that is way too expensive for me to bid on (starting bid $49.99).

Vogue Bellezza February 1985 - "...Carnevale?"

post-18318-1237347633_thumb.jpg post-18318-1237347650_thumb.jpg

OH can you scan them?? And send me HQ scan? I love this one and will love to retouch it if you cant

Will be great

I only need a big scan saved at a good JPG level....

Please