Bellazon

Sienna Miller
Thumbnail

sha

• 2 weeks later...

I can never make up my mind about her.

Why I like her:

1. She has great fashion sense, although it is slightly overrated.

2. She's friends with a lot of actors who's personalities I like ( Keira K, James F, Heath L. when he was alive, etc.)

3. At times she seems very genuine and cool.

Why I dislike her:

1. She never comes across well in interviews. Her openness about drinking and doing drugs and men, while perhaps it's not really " her" deep down, just makes her come across as cheap and stupid.

2. She's very pretty but not as gorgeous as some magazines suggest, and that sort of makes her seem " oversold" ( although that's obviously not her fault)

3. All the rumors that she's stuck up and can't live without the press. I've read about 50 stories about her throwing hissy fits and being rude and stuck up and setting up situations to be photographed by the paps. Unattractive.

Anyway, obviously I don't know her and I'm just talking about her celebrity "image", but I really have no idea what to make of her 90% of the time!

I do think it's a sad thing that she has been so chewed up by the media machine though. People really seem to hate her now!

• 4 weeks later...
I can never make up my mind about her.

Why I like her:

1. She has great fashion sense, although it is slightly overrated.

2. She's friends with a lot of actors who's personalities I like ( Keira K, James F, Heath L. when he was alive, etc.)

3. At times she seems very genuine and cool.

Why I dislike her:

1. She never comes across well in interviews. Her openness about drinking and doing drugs and men, while perhaps it's not really " her" deep down, just makes her come across as cheap and stupid.

2. She's very pretty but not as gorgeous as some magazines suggest, and that sort of makes her seem " oversold" ( although that's obviously not her fault)

3. All the rumors that she's stuck up and can't live without the press. I've read about 50 stories about her throwing hissy fits and being rude and stuck up and setting up situations to be photographed by the paps. Unattractive.

Anyway, obviously I don't know her and I'm just talking about her celebrity "image", but I really have no idea what to make of her 90% of the time!

I do think it's a sad thing that she has been so chewed up by the media machine though. People really seem to hate her now!

Holy shiz, I think the same thing. I hate it when celebs do the set up thing with the paps. A lot of celebs do it and I know its some kind of publicity thing, but I always thought it was just wrong. I mean if a actor/singer/model, just wants to get some publicity why not do a interview or a photoshoot for a magazine or something. I think its tacky to see them desperate like a fake set up and just have these weird people following you around with cameras. I just don't get it with the 'images' too, I guess in hollyweird its all about that. I just cant have any respect for a person that lives on being the center of attention all of the time and will do anything to get it even if it means to do something stupid as a publicity stunt. :yuckky:

But anyways, im with yah, about Sienna, I like her fashion sense a lot, but not really her as a person. She is a ok actress at best but I like Keira more than her overall.

• 2 weeks later...

beautiful and very stylish, one of very few contemporary actresses that make me go wow. just saw Alfie again, the other day... she really has that something... although i have to say I love her even more with short hair- makes her look more unique. thanx everyone for the pics!

:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...