Bellazon

Erin Heatherton
Thumbnail

chrisis511

I saw they credited her as Candice Swanepoel on some of the websites at the Guy's Choice Awards

lol <_< :blink:

they don't really look alike except for the blonde hair... erins cuter :)

Model Erin Heatherton arrives at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, June 5, 2011.

x610.jpg

Q&A: Victoria's Secret's Erin Heatherton Dishes

On How To Be A Summer Bombshell

post-44747-0-1446115148-97665_thumb.jpg

Without doubt, the Victoria's Secret brand is the ultimate definition of sexy. To celebrate a sultry start to summer, VS took to the road and embarked on The Bombshell Tour to bring women the latest tips and tricks on how to create your very own supermodel style. Starpulse caught up with Angel Erin Heatherton during her tour stop in Chicago, where she dished on how the right lingerie, swim wear, and beauty products can bring out an instant 'bombshell' makeover.

Describe the 'bombshell' style.

It’s all about effortless beauty. It’s about even when you’re on the beach and or when you’re just chilling out to have a brand that makes you feel feminine and sexy.

Sun Dust Bronze Shimmer Powder

What is your must have beauty product this summer?

I love the Beach Sexy Collection from Victoria’s Secret. They have this amazing body bronze powder called Sun Dust Bronze Shimmer Body Powder which is great because a lot of times you just want to throw a dress on and head out to the beach. It is a quick way to add a little glamour and shimmer to your cheekbones or even on your legs. You will instantly look fresh and healthy without taking a lot of time. You will just look like a goddess.

How can readers re-create your sunkissed skin?

There are also amazing instant tanning sprays in the Beach Sexy Collection, especially on your legs or for those first days of summer when you don’t have a tan yet. It is the best way to get quick color.

Favorite lingerie?

The New! Bombshell Balconet Bra. I love the sexy, daring neckline and the perfect hourglass look this bar creates.

Favorite bathing suit?

The New! Miraculous Suit. I love the instant oomph.

Favorite fragrance?

Victoria's Secret Bombshell Summer.

post-44747-0-1446115148-99518_thumb.jpg

http://www.starpulse.com/news/Jessica_McCa...in_heatherton_d