Bellazon

Erin Heatherton
Thumbnail

chrisis511

Erin will be interviewed on VH1 for the GPP

Erin Heatherton@ErinHeatherton

On the way to vh1 with @Hughcevans to talk about the @GlobalFestival!! Look out for us :)

post-60661-0-1446117498-45639_thumb.jpg

Erins favorite things (via HarleyVieraNewtons blog) :)

post-60661-0-1446117498-4823_thumb.jpg

when i saw that picture on her twitter, my heart almost stopped. her smile is p e r f e c t. and i love that post on harley's site! she has such fantastic taste in everything. and personally, i'm so glad i finally know where she got those sunglasses from. so close to ordering myself a pair ;)

and thanks for posting those runway shots of hers. i love seeing her older, high fashion work. such a stunning model omg

when i saw that picture on her twitter, my heart almost stopped. her smile is p e r f e c t. and i love that post on harley's site! she has such fantastic taste in everything. and personally, i'm so glad i finally know where she got those sunglasses from. so close to ordering myself a pair ;)

and thanks for posting those runway shots of hers. i love seeing her older, high fashion work. such a stunning model omg

Exactly ALL what I think :D

There is a upskirt photo out of Erin at the park with her sister. My GOD please no one post it! Its already on tumblr cropped but I think its really wrong and trashy! Shes just out having fun with her sister and Perve photographers shouldnt be glorified! Its disgusting.. anything for a buck I guess. :( How bad she must feel if shes sees it.. if anyone was really a fan and loved her, theyd be angry.. not posting them.. ugh.. Ill probably get hate for this, but I really dont care!