Bellazon

Erin Heatherton
Thumbnail

chrisis511

It seems like Erin intends to make changes in her appartment. I found this tweet from Stephen Fanuka from yesterday.

.@ErinHeatherton gr8 to meet you I look forward to building your dream.

http://twitter.com/#...!/StephenFanuka

He appeared to be in Boston when he tweeted. I guess he met Erin in Boston. She hasn't tweeted much lately so I hope everything is ok with her.

At least, she has a nice project coming up.

Victoria’s Secret Angel Erin Heatherton to Judge Shutterbug Millionaire

Australian listed digital media group Mooter Media has locked in American supermodel and Victoria’s Secret Angel Erin Heatherton as a judge for Shutterbug Millionaire, a 16-week long competition to determine the World’s Most Incredible Photo.

Mooter Media describes Shutterbug Millionaire as a world-first reality event with the largest prize pool ever offered online, and something that combines the suspense and excitement of the most successful reality TV competitions with the community using the interactivity and immediacy of the web.

Research firm comScore reckons the most likely participants will include “high-tech early adopters” from the United States, who are likely to upload between 7 and 8 entries each at a fee of US$1 a pop. 87% of that demographic own a dedicated digital camera, 70% own an Apple iPad and 63% own a digital SLR camera, while 75% consider themselves professional or enthusiast photographers.

Within an audience of 225 million users, comScore data projects a potential 40 million users across the U.S., U.K. and Australia, uploading a total of 441 million entries into Shutterbug Millionaire. At least 7.5 million users and 16.7 million photos are expected to be uploaded in the first round.

“Photography has the ability to instantly open our eyes to diverse perspectives that encompass every facet of our humanity, from pain to joy; from fear to love and from turmoil to strength – whether at our doorstep or on the other side of the world,” Mooter Chief Executive Chris Jermyn said in a statement. “Erin shares our belief in the incredible strength of photography to effect social change and empower generations through the uniting power of imagery across social and cultural divides,” he added.

Ms. Heatherton — who has walked for Diane von Fürstenberg, Dolce and Gabbana, Marc Jacobs, Moschino and Oscar de la Renta — joins fashion photographer and lead judge Russell James.

Interest in photo-sharing on the internet, and their potential value, was highlighted earlier this year by Facebook’s cash-plus-shares offer for Instagram, valuing it at around $1 billion.

http://blogs.wsj.com...ug-millionaire/

heeey Vidders out there!

I'm doing a collab video about the VS Models if you want be part of it here are the rules

PLEASE READ THE RULES

+ This collab video is about the VICTORIA'S SECRET MODELS only (Every model that walked on the Vs Fashion Show

+ Choose only 1 model to make your part

+ Every part is about a diferent model

+ The one that first comment about the part and model that want is taking

+ Feel free to use your own colloring and effects