Bellazon

Quotes

Guest quasicartes

"Somewhere someone is thinking of you. Someone is calling you an angel. This person is using celestial colors to paint your image. Someone is making you into a vision so beautiful that it can only live in the mind. Someone is thinking of the way your breath escapes your lips when you are touched. How your eyes close and your jaw tightens with concentration as you give pleasure a home. These thoughts are saving a life somewhere right now." - (ANONYMOUS)

"Early to rise, early to bed, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and dead." - (CHUCK PALAHNIUK)

"I DREAD SUCCESS: To have succeeded is to have finished business on Earth. I like the state of continual becoming. With a goal in front and not behind." -(GEORGE BERNARD SHAW)

"Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth." - Benjamin Disraeli

`The life of every man is a diary in which he means to write one story, and writes another; and his humblest hour is when he compares the volume as it is with what he hoped to make it.'' - Sir James Matthew Barrie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Conan O'Brien

"The Mattel Toy Company announced they are holding auditions for someone to play Barbie in a Barbie musical. A 'Barbie Musical' finally answers the question, 'What's gayer than Ken?'"

"Michael Jackson is reportedly thinking about going on a long vacation to Switzerland. Which means for the first time in centuries, Swiss teenage boys will have to fight."

"According to the soldiers who were guarding Saddam Hussein, Saddam likes having Raisin Bran for breakfast but hates Fruit Loops. After hearing this, President Bush said, 'He hates Fruit Loops? He's more evil than I thought.'"

"Kid Rock has been ordered to take anger-management classes after punching a man at a strip club. The Judge told Kid Rock, 'Obviously, you have a problem if you are in a bad mood at a strip club.'"

"Government officials in California have started paying a $1 fine each time they use a word that is difficult for a taxpayer to understand. In a related story, Governor Schwarzenegger now owes $50,000."

"It's been reported that Paris Hilton frequently takes off her engagement ring and lets it be passed around for different people to touch. Paris says, 'I want my ring to have the same experiences that I've had.'"

"Someone on E-Bay is selling a piece of toast they claim shows an image of Michael Jackson. Experts say it's the first piece of toast to be black when it went into a toaster - and white when it came out."

"It was reported today that the DA's office in Los Angeles has lost Michael Jackson' passport. After hearing about it, Michael was furious and said, 'I can't use my old passport, it's for a black guy.'"

"Police are on the lookout for a man wearing a diaper who has been approaching women and asking to be changed. Witnesses are describing the man as 'Larry King.'"

"Farmers in Russia don't have enough food to feed their cattle this year so they're going to feed their cows tons of marijuana that was confiscated from drug dealers. You can tell which cows they ware because instead of going 'Moooo' they go 'Whoaaaa!'"

"This week the readers of InStyle magazine voted Clay Aiken 'America's Sexiest Crooner.' Even more impressive, Aiken won in both the male and female categories."

"This week in London, a nun angry about the movie 'The DaVinci Code' showed up on the set and disrupted filming. What I want to know is where was she when they were making 'Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo.'"

"Scientists are developing a new drug that keeps people who suffer form chronic fatigue from falling asleep. The scientists are calling the drug 'cocaine.'"

"It's been reported that Dick Cheney's lesbian daughter is writing a book about her relationship with her father. It's called, 'Why I Never Got Close to Dick.'"

"Michael Jackson showed up for court yesterday wearing an all white suit. Apparently the suit used to be black but Jackson had it surgically altered."

"Yesterday in New York, a doctor had to attend to Senator Hillary Clinton after she fainted. Apparently, Hillary fainted after she came home and found her husband alone."

"Yesterday President Bush gave a speech in the former Soviet Republic of Georgia and he said, 'The path of freedom you have chosen is not easy, but you will not travel it alone.' Apparently, the President's speech was written by Yoda."

"According to a new study, girls can develop the traits for cruelty and manipulation as early as 3 years old. Or, as Martha Stewart calls them, 'Late bloomers.'"

"Paris Hilton's movie, 'House of Wax' made over 12 million dollars on its opening weekend. Which makes it Paris Hilton's second biggest opening."

"It's been reported that Michael Jackson is in so much debt he was recently forced to sell his Neverland Ranch for $35 million. Not only that, it's going to cost another $35 million to get rid of that new boy smell."

"It was reported today that the FCC is unlikely to investigate Paula Abdul over allegations she had sex with an 'American Idol' contestant. A spokesperson for the FCC said, 'Being Paula Abdul is punishment enough.'"

"A man in South Carolina announced that he is suing an ice cream stand after he found a finger in his ice cream. The man told reporters, 'Thank god I didn't ask for nuts.'"

"Steven Spielberbg says that after fans see the new 'Star wars' movie they will leave the theater in tears. Mainly because they'll realize they wasted 25 years of their life."

"According to a brand new scientific study that just came out; more than 90% of diet plans used by Americans do not work. The American scientists conducted the study by looking out the window."

"In a recent interview, Donald Trump admitted that the diamond ring he plans to give his fianc

"In Iraq, American helicopters are dropping teddy bears with tiny parachutes attached in order to improve relations with Iraqi children. However, the plan may have backfired because Iraqi children now think that America is really gay."

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laugh: :laugh: