Bellazon

Rianne Ten Haken
Thumbnail

funnyfan

What? what? what? :chicken: :woot:

Omg this is like a dream :woot: You guys have no idea what this means to me! Wow :hell yea!:

I Adore Versace & I love Rianne and now after disappearing from the runways she does Versace Couture :o That's Amazing! They're like a perfect match! A dream come true :wub2:!

I'm sooo happy now :heart: Not to mention she looks absolutely beautiful in the stunning gowns :wub: :heart:

Omg I'm hoping! Probably not gonna open, but I'm hoping at least to be in the show :woot:

I know Versace has always liked her, well Donatella... She wasn't the most popular model, but yet she did have solo campaigns for Versace and she had appeared few times in the past shows, including couture as well.

Rianne actually used to be regular on the runway when I see pics from old shows I always see her.. I don't think that she's that underrated I just think she prefers to have a life and keep modelling as a job.. part time, that's why she doesn't do as much work as other models.. rather then to let take over her life. She's been modelling for 7 years now.

Omg I'm hoping! Probably not gonna open, but I'm hoping at least to be in the show :woot:

I know Versace has always liked her, well Donatella... She wasn't the most popular model, but yet she did have solo campaigns for Versace and she had appeared few times in the past shows, including couture as well.

Rianne actually used to be regular on the runway when I see pics from old shows I always see her.. I don't think that she's that underrated I just think she prefers to have a life and keep modelling as a job.. part time, that's why she doesn't do as much work as other models.. rather then to let take over her life. She's been modelling for 7 years now.